Civ5 - shipping with Steamworks * plus Digital Deluxe Edition

I'll go try and get you a more technical answer - I'm not a programmer, so me explaining how Steam is hooked into the game in the detail you are desiring isn't working. I know that I've said we use it for updates, content, multiplayer, start up, and delivery, but if you want more programmer-speak details of how that works with Steam, you're right - I don't code games, so I can't provide that.
Hi 2K Elizabeth

Thank you for your reply. I expect you're pretty busy with rolling out Civ5 and your related projects, so it is appreciated.

The sort of information I'm looking for -- well here's an example: https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/api

These quotes state some of the things steam/steamworks does, including when in offline mode. Things like:

"Steamworks Digital Rights Management wraps your game's compiled executable and checks to make sure that it is running under an authenticated instance of Steam." (so not only will we have functioning civ5 drm but functioning steam drm so it can provide civ5 drm)

"...we provide you with several tools that you use to generate metadata about your executable file. This metadata is stored on the Steam 3 DRMS Server."

"When a user installs your game, the DRMS server collects information from the customer's computer that uniquely identifies it. The collected information is used in combination with the metadata regarding your executable file to generate a custom binary, that checks that it is running on the user's computer. If the user changes the configuration of their computer such that the CEG checks would fail to identify the computer, the CEG system will automatically generate a new executable file for the user, and update their game installation. These checks occur whenever your game is run, regardless of whether the computer is connected to the Internet or not. In addition to examining the user's computer, the CEG system will detect tampering with the executable file, and will conceal its workings from reverse engineering." (so there's a lot of system monitoring, even when offline)

"Peer To Peer Multi-Player Authentication/Authorization verifies the unique ID of a user (their SteamID), determines if that user is allowed access to the game, and whether or not the user is VAC-banned (log in for more info about Valve Anti-Cheat Technology). This is accomplished by using both signed tickets and a multi-way handshake between the game clients, and Steam back-end servers. Each game client should attempt to verify the identity of every other game client it is playing with using this process... The inverse of this process should also be executed..." (so not not only is the client and servers checking for cheaters/etc. but each player checks every other player too)

"A user always knows the state of all their friends, users with whom they share a lobby, and users who are in their groups. Users also have the details of other users on a game server, if the game server is connected to Steam and using the Multi-Player Authentication API. Each of these entities (users, game servers, lobbies, and clans) ..." (so there's a lot of communication going on, constantly, when online)

"The most commonly posted callback from the community API is PersonaStateChanged_t. This is triggered whenever new information about an existing or new user is received. Most commonly, this will be a friend of the local user changing their name, avatar, or online status..." (more communications when online)

"Valve Anti-Cheat... Integration work with the VAC Steamworks C++ API is simple, because the heavy-lifting is left to Steam. An advantage is that cheat detection is not handled directly by your game client. The only thing your game needs to do is use the API to find out whether or not a given user is VAC banned. VAC is a component of Steamworks and the Steam client, and works by scanning the users system for cheats while your game is running. It works a lot like a virus scanner, and has a database of known cheats to detect." (a drm 'virus scanner' constantly running while the game runs, with updatable database)

That's just a quick selection of things steam/steamworks is doing when running (some only when online, some when offline too). There's more on that page, and I'm guessing more not listed on that page.

-----------------------------

There's also the issue of information collected (aggregate, individual, and personally identifiable). We know all sorts of system information are collected, enough to "...uniquely identifies it." and is monitored/updated "...whenever your game is run, regardless of whether the computer is connected to the Internet or not."

-from http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/message/639/
-"Steam game file fragmentation automatically detected and fixed" (so we have our steam files scanned/defragged without our knowledge/control)

-"We've updated Steam's driver check, so if yours is old you'll get a message prompting you to update when you launch the game." (so add drivers to the list of information collected/monitored)

-from the steam wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(content_delivery)#cite_note-herring1-40) "With the exception of Valve's hardware survey, most collection occurs without notifying the user or offering an opt-out." (quotes above show that steam collects HW info in ways other than the opt-out survey)

Along with the other personally identifiable information collected, in 2008 steam added the ability "...allowing the storage of billing address details between transactions." Is that information collated with any other collected info? Is it shared with third parties, and if so with who and for what purposes?

------------------------------------------------

There's also the question of who all this information collected from us is given to. Valves privacy policy (http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.html) mentions "...other parties...", "...third party...", and "...associates...".

We know personally identifiable information is collected with/by "associates":
-"Personally identifiable information protected under this privacy policy and collected from users may be done in conjunction with associates under agreement with Valve."
-"Furthermore, external websites and companies with links to and from Valve's online sites and products may collect personal information about users."

We also know Valve's privacy doesn't apply to other parties:
-"Valve's privacy policy does not extend to associates of Valve."
-"Valve's privacy policy does not extend to these external websites and companies."

-------------------------------

Exactly what information will be collected from us because of our playing Civ5, even when offline, is known by steam and it's 'associates'. Is there any reason to not tell us what it is, or why it should be hidden from us?

And who is it shared with, and what are they doing with it?

And finally, how does having all this stuff (and whatever else is going on) benefit those of us who buy store-bought dvds, play single-player civ5 games offline, and don't need steam's help to keep our drivers updates, HDs defragged, etc.; or who don't play with cheaters, etc.?

Thanks!

Yes, Steam is not cheaper than retail.
An out-of-date (05 May 2002) but still interesting tidbit on this from http://www.redherring.com/Home/6517

"[Gabe Newell CEO of Valve] ...estimates that Valve can realize a gross profit of $30 on a $50 title by releasing a game using Steam, compared with a gross profit of $7.50 by releasing a title through the retail channel with a game publisher."

That's quite a gross profit savings from DD over boxed -- $22.50 for a $50 retail 'title' (when did they start calling games 'titles'?).

The only possible question then becomes why Steamworks is used at all....
'One Distributor to rule them all, One Distributor to find them, One Distributor to bring them all and in the darkness bind them' ;)

Plus there's the information gathering angle. Steam has "...25 million active user accounts." That's less than 10% of Facebooks and only a fraction of the base Google has, but it's still a nice chunk of change when 'monetized'.

And also fending off competition, as more competitors are joining the fray these days as they realize the profit potential. Signing big titles like Civ5 is quite a coup.

Hi 2K Elizabeth

Exactly what information will be collected from us because of our playing Civ5, even when offline, is known by steam and it's 'associates'. Is there any reason to not tell us what it is, or why it should be hidden from us?

And finally, how does having all this stuff (and whatever else is going on) benefit those of us who buy store-bought dvds, play single-player civ5 games offline, and don't need steam's help to keep our drivers updates, HDs defragged, etc.; or who don't play with cheaters, etc.?

Thanks!

The level of paranoia in this post is mind boggling. Anyway you seem to want 2K Elizabeth to answer your nonsense in a specific way known only to you, so I don't see what the point of all that is.

Even if she answers your question, and even if you are happy with her answer, what difference would it make? Are you really basing your purchase on her answer? I really don't think you're being honest if the answer is yes.

The number of sales lost from this forum is completely inconsequential considering the overflow of gamers who have entered the 21st century and accepted that a completely harmless (whether you think so or not), extremely user-friendly, DRM system is essential for gaming companies to continue to make money these days.

The number of sales lost from this forum is completely inconsequential considering the overflow of gamers who have entered the 21st century and accepted that a completely harmless (whether you think so or not), extremely user-friendly, DRM system is essential for gaming companies to continue to make money these days.

DRM is not essential for companies to make money. The pirates maybe take 5% of market share if that and likely produce some on their own. Plus prirates likely wouldnt have bought the game so its not really accurate to call it a loss. DRM is about market control and keeping the company attached to their customer after the purchase.

The level of paranoia in this post is mind boggling.
Wanting to know what personally identifiable information is collected, who its shared with, and what they do with it is 'paranoia' to you?

Okey-dokey.

You're entitled to that opinion :)

Why are you opposed -- as your post here shows -- to those interested in the answer asking about this?

What harm does asking this cause you?

As you apparently believe that these questions won't materially affect sales, what's your beef?

Anyway you seem to want 2K Elizabeth to answer your nonsense in a specific way known only to you...
They're simple questions. She said she knows what info they collect, so this shouldn't be hard.

...so I don't see what the point of all that is.
And the fact you don't see the point matters exactly how? Do I need to see the point of your post for you to make it? (rhetorical question whose answer is 'no')

Even if she answers your question, and even if you are happy with her answer, what difference would it make?
Knowing what information they collect, who it's shared with, and how it's used allows informed decisions on whether to participate by buying Civ5. This ain't rocket science.

It's pretty ironic that asking for information about the information they ask for is taken by some to be somehow wrong or 'paranoia'.

Are you really basing your purchase on her answer? I really don't think you're being honest if the answer is yes.
Since you won't believe my answer, no point in wasting our time by giving it.

Your quote here does the opposite of your intent -- it supports my asking, because there should be nothing wrong with asking about a "...a completely harmless (whether you think so or not), extremely user-friendly, DRM system..."

And note that steam is obviously more than a DRM system -- it's an information collection system too, and a way to increase gross profits by encouraging DD, etc.

Anyhoo, your post is appreciated (seriously) as it helps promote discussion on a too-often ignored trend these days, and shows how the collection and sharing of unspecified personally identifiable information is becoming so accepted that asking about it provokes reactions like this :)

The level of paranoia in this post is mind boggling
Not sure why a desire to protect one's privacy should be called paranoia.

The federal government is quite "paranoid" about the privacy of medical information about individuals, which it regulates with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

So with all this regulation on heath providers to protect this information, we are running headlong into health IT, with one goal being that patients will exchange their medical information online with their providers.

So when you get your medical record on your PC, do you really want to have snoopware running on that PC?

If you don't think that there are corporations very interested in mantaining a dossier on your health information, just consider the Medical Information Bureau: http://patients.about.com/od/yourmedicalrecords/a/mib.htm

Which is another example of being "forced" to ""chose" to sign away your privacy: when you sign that insurance application, you sign up to be in the MIB.

If games and market tracking spyware are becoming intertwined beyond extraction, then the only two solutions for the privacy minded are not to participate, or to have a completely separate computer for gaming, that never sees any personal information.

I don't think people intersted in protecting their privacy should be limited to those two choices.

But then, I am not one to put every detail of my life up on a facebook page either ...

dV

An out-of-date (05 May 2002) but still interesting tidbit on this from http://www.redherring.com/Home/6517

"[Gabe Newell CEO of Valve] ...estimates that Valve can realize a gross profit of $30 on a $50 title by releasing a game using Steam, compared with a gross profit of $7.50 by releasing a title through the retail channel with a game publisher."

That's quite a gross profit savings from DD over boxed -- $22.50 for a $50 retail 'title' (when did they start calling games 'titles'?).

That's just from cutting out the middleman. No vast conspiracy here- this is why Stardock and Paradox both self-published also. (that and getting screwed by Strategy First)

Anyhoo, your post is appreciated (seriously) as it helps promote discussion on a too-often ignored trend these days, and shows how the collection and sharing of unspecified personally identifiable information is becoming so accepted that asking about it provokes reactions like this :)

The data they collect, which is readily available to everyone it's collected from, and is optional, is what kind of system specs your computer has. This is to help publishers make games a majority of consumers can handle. This fact has also been stated many times in this thread. The data they collect is in no way shape or form personally identifiable. Do you honestly think Valve employees monitor Mr. X's system specs and the point and laugh at them? I don't get it. What specific harm to you does this cause?

I guess I'll adress your post line by line.

1. So they want to make sure you have a legit purchased copy of the game. What specific harm to you does this cause?

2. This means that they provide you an ability to set launch options for each game (windowed mode, resolution, etc.) These options are saved so that you do not have to keep entering them in if playing the game on another computer. That's it.

What specific harm to you does this cause?

3. It's not 'a lot of computer monitoring'. This is an example of the paranoia and hyperbole rampant in this thread. It is merely an explanation of the process in #2, which further explains how they protect their client from being reverse engineered.

4.(so not not only is the client and servers checking for cheaters/etc. but each player checks every other player too)
So I guess you'd rather play with blatant cheaters? P.S. Computers communicating with another computer is how multi-player games work. They are merely explaining the process by which banned accounts are not allowed to play multi-player games.

5.(so there's a lot of communication going on, constantly, when online)

This statement here applies to every online communications device on the face of the earth. Including the internet.

6. This explains that Steam informs other users who happen to be on your friends list (which is, by the way completely optional) of any name or status changes.

7.(a drm 'virus scanner' constantly running while the game runs, with updatable database)

More paranoia and hyperbole.

8.(so we have our steam files scanned/defragged without our knowledge/control)

Did you seriously just quote something from 4 years ago?

9. (so add drivers to the list of information collected/monitored)

10. You are quoting from Wikipedia.

11. Then don't store your address/billing information.

Stop it already.

The data they collect, which is readily available to everyone it's collected from...
Ok -- please back this up by showing where, or how we can access it.

Thanks!

...and is optional...
Where does one opt-out of steam monitoring my steam file for purposes of defragging, and opt-out of their defragging said file? How about the same for cataloging my hardware, drivers, etc.?

...is what kind of system specs your computer has.
We know there is more, and I'm asking what 'more' there is.

The data they collect is in no way shape or form personally identifiable.
Regarding personally identifiable information, from Valves Privacy Policy:
"'Personally identifiable information' consists of a user's name, email address, physical address, or other data about the user that enables the recipient to personally identify the user." (emphasis mine). One reason I'm asking is the undefined "...or other data...".

So you're wrong again (btw I do appreciate this discussion, but it would be helpful to avoid making obviously untrue statements like that, especially when the information regarding this was specifically quoted in the post you responded too -- you know, the 'paranoia' post ;) )

Further, Valve shares personally indentifiable information with unspecified third parties (from same source):
"Furthermore, external websites and companies with links to and from Valve's online sites and products may collect personal information about users. Valve's privacy policy does not extend to these external websites and companies."

and...
"If an associate of Valve is collecting such personally identifiable information within one of our products or online sites... Valve's privacy policy does not extend to associates of Valve."

Do you honestly think Valve employees monitor Mr. X's system specs and the point and laugh at them?
Is that really how you think personal information is collected and used in the "...21st century..."?

1. So they want to make sure you have a legit purchased copy of the game.
This is the fallacious argument Strawman, as this was never one of my points. In fact I specified in previous posts I have no problem with steam online verification of steam-dd purchases, or of DRM for store-bought games.

2. This means that they provide you an ability to set launch options for each game (windowed mode, resolution, etc.) These options are saved so that you do not have to keep entering them in if playing the game on another computer. That's it.
Again Strawman, as more data is collect than this, and mentioning a particularly innocuous example does not negate the need for knowing what is collected, who it's shared with, and what use it's put to.

3. It's not 'a lot of computer monitoring'.
I quoted only a part of what the Valve site mentions, and we don't know how complete the list is. To you it may not be quite a lot, but knowing what is monitored allows each to decide this for themselves -- to relieve you of the burden of deciding this for us (no need to thank us! :) )

So I guess you'd rather play with blatant cheaters?
Again Strawman. Wanting to know what information is collected, who it's shared with, and how it's used does not equate to wanting to play with cheaters.

5.(so there's a lot of communication going on, constantly, when online) This statement here applies to every online communications device on the face of the earth. Including the internet.
Another fallacious argument -- because there's a lot of communication going on doesn't mean it's ok to force more on those to which this is unnecessary and unwanted. Good thing I don't have to pay for bandwidth with my ISP...

7.(a drm 'virus scanner' constantly running while the game runs, with updatable database) More paranoia and hyperbole.
Not wanting unnecessary AV-like monitoring going on when playing a single-player offline game is to you paranoia and hyperbole?

8.(so we have our steam files scanned/defragged without our knowledge/control) Did you seriously just quote something from 4 years ago?
Yes. Two reasons it's applicable:
-This still occurs today, not just then.
-it's an example of unannounced (when it began) and not-opt-outable information collection, system monitoring, and system manipulation (defragging), and shows this does occur and may make some inquiring minds wonder what else is occurring.

9. (so add drivers to the list of information collected/monitored)
This just served to illustrate the types of info collected.

10. You are quoting from Wikipedia.
If you wish to challenge that then do so.

11. Then don't store your address/billing information.
Is billing info collated with other data, etc.?

You're still making my case for me. You raised no non-false non-fallacious substantive points. There should be nothing wrong with asking what information, including personally identifiable information, is collected, who it's shared with, and what uses its put to from "...a completely harmless (whether you think so or not), extremely user-friendly, DRM system...".

You apparently missed my questions:
-Why are you opposed -- as your post here shows -- to those interested asking about this?
-What harm does my asking this cause you?
-As you apparently believe that these questions won't materially affect sales, what's your beef?"

Anyhoo, I again appreciate the discussion and the opportunity to present my arguments :)

Spoiler Originally Posted by Nick Danger :

Hi 2K Elizabeth

Thank you for your reply. I expect you're pretty busy with rolling out Civ5 and your related projects, so it is appreciated.

The sort of information I'm looking for -- well here's an example: https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/api

These quotes state some of the things steam/steamworks does, including when in offline mode. Things like:

"Steamworks Digital Rights Management wraps your game's compiled executable and checks to make sure that it is running under an authenticated instance of Steam." (so not only will we have functioning civ5 drm but functioning steam drm so it can provide civ5 drm)

"...we provide you with several tools that you use to generate metadata about your executable file. This metadata is stored on the Steam 3 DRMS Server."

"When a user installs your game, the DRMS server collects information from the customer's computer that uniquely identifies it. The collected information is used in combination with the metadata regarding your executable file to generate a custom binary, that checks that it is running on the user's computer. If the user changes the configuration of their computer such that the CEG checks would fail to identify the computer, the CEG system will automatically generate a new executable file for the user, and update their game installation. These checks occur whenever your game is run, regardless of whether the computer is connected to the Internet or not. In addition to examining the user's computer, the CEG system will detect tampering with the executable file, and will conceal its workings from reverse engineering." (so there's a lot of system monitoring, even when offline)

"Peer To Peer Multi-Player Authentication/Authorization verifies the unique ID of a user (their SteamID), determines if that user is allowed access to the game, and whether or not the user is VAC-banned (log in for more info about Valve Anti-Cheat Technology). This is accomplished by using both signed tickets and a multi-way handshake between the game clients, and Steam back-end servers. Each game client should attempt to verify the identity of every other game client it is playing with using this process... The inverse of this process should also be executed..." (so not not only is the client and servers checking for cheaters/etc. but each player checks every other player too)

"A user always knows the state of all their friends, users with whom they share a lobby, and users who are in their groups. Users also have the details of other users on a game server, if the game server is connected to Steam and using the Multi-Player Authentication API. Each of these entities (users, game servers, lobbies, and clans) ..." (so there's a lot of communication going on, constantly, when online)

"The most commonly posted callback from the community API is PersonaStateChanged_t. This is triggered whenever new information about an existing or new user is received. Most commonly, this will be a friend of the local user changing their name, avatar, or online status..." (more communications when online)

"Valve Anti-Cheat... Integration work with the VAC Steamworks C++ API is simple, because the heavy-lifting is left to Steam. An advantage is that cheat detection is not handled directly by your game client. The only thing your game needs to do is use the API to find out whether or not a given user is VAC banned. VAC is a component of Steamworks and the Steam client, and works by scanning the users system for cheats while your game is running. It works a lot like a virus scanner, and has a database of known cheats to detect." (a drm 'virus scanner' constantly running while the game runs, with updatable database)

That's just a quick selection of things steam/steamworks is doing when running (some only when online, some when offline too). There's more on that page, and I'm guessing more not listed on that page.

-----------------------------

There's also the issue of information collected (aggregate, individual, and personally identifiable). We know all sorts of system information are collected, enough to "...uniquely identifies it." and is monitored/updated "...whenever your game is run, regardless of whether the computer is connected to the Internet or not."

-from http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/message/639/
-"Steam game file fragmentation automatically detected and fixed" (so we have our steam files scanned/defragged without our knowledge/control)

-"We've updated Steam's driver check, so if yours is old you'll get a message prompting you to update when you launch the game." (so add drivers to the list of information collected/monitored)

-from the steam wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(content_delivery)#cite_note-herring1-40) "With the exception of Valve's hardware survey, most collection occurs without notifying the user or offering an opt-out." (quotes above show that steam collects HW info in ways other than the opt-out survey)

Along with the other personally identifiable information collected, in 2008 steam added the ability "...allowing the storage of billing address details between transactions." Is that information collated with any other collected info? Is it shared with third parties, and if so with who and for what purposes?

------------------------------------------------

There's also the question of who all this information collected from us is given to. Valves privacy policy (http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.html) mentions "...other parties...", "...third party...", and "...associates...".

We know personally identifiable information is collected with/by "associates":
-"Personally identifiable information protected under this privacy policy and collected from users may be done in conjunction with associates under agreement with Valve."
-"Furthermore, external websites and companies with links to and from Valve's online sites and products may collect personal information about users."

We also know Valve's privacy doesn't apply to other parties:
-"Valve's privacy policy does not extend to associates of Valve."
-"Valve's privacy policy does not extend to these external websites and companies."

-------------------------------

Thanks!

Wow after reading this Steam is a no-go for sure! Way to install spyware voluntarily :lol:
I just hope Civ5 turns out to be worse than Civ4 so I don't feel bad for not being able to play it

Have you considered editing the quote so you don't scroll the page unnecessarily?

"Exactly what information will be collected from us because of our playing Civ5, even when offline, is known by steam and it's 'associates'. Is there any reason to not tell us what it is, or why it should be hidden from us?

Thanks!" - Nick Danger

Boils down to this couple of simple questions, but it seems like that's too much to ask.
Calling this 'paranoia' (which is obviously not), won't change the fact that answers are keep being avoided.

Hello 2K Elizabeth,

I would like to know how involved Firaxis was with this decision to make CIV5 exclusive to Steam.

I know this is not something any Firaxis employee will be able to talk about and I'm almost sure you won't say anything on the matter either.

As a fan and a customer of Firaxis products I would really like to know how much of this decision is theirs and how much is 2K's.

Thanks for you time.

Hello 2K Elizabeth,

I would like to know how involved Firaxis was with this decision to make CIV5 exclusive to Steam.

I know this is not something any Firaxis employee will be able to talk about and I'm almost sure you won't say anything on the matter either.

As a fan and a customer of Firaxis products I would really like to know how much of this decision is theirs and how much is 2K's.

Thanks for you time.

I can definitely answer that for you on behalf of Firaxis and 2K Games employees.

We work together on decisions like this - neither tells the other what to do. We are a team, and always have been.

Also, I want to clarify that just because this is a Steam game does not mean it's digital download only. You'll be able to buy the game from a store, just like you have in the past.

Sounds like it generates a hash locally based on the hardware which is then used as an identifier. That's fine with me.

I've had both of these happen.
Steam checks for fragmentation of game files when you try to run the game, if they're fragmented it gives you the option to have Steam defrag them. You don't have to. I generally do :)
Similar deal with drivers, they're checked when you try to launch a game which will use them, if they're outdated it offers you a link to update your drivers. As far as I remember you can also check a box "don't ask me again" if you choose "no".

From my experience these don't seem to be constant monitoring of your system, but checking certain areas while preparing to load them.

I can definitely answer that for you on behalf of Firaxis and 2K Games employees.

We work together on decisions like this - neither tells the other what to do. We are a team, and always have been.

Also, I want to clarify that just because this is a Steam game does not mean it's digital download only. You'll be able to buy the game from a store, just like you have in the past.

Sometimes a team is a coach, the player- and if the player doesn't do what the coach is told, he's shipped out. See Acti/Infinity Ward. I'm not saying 2K is as corrupt as Acti, but it's clear who is in charge.

I'm sure they're consulted, but the decision comes from 2K. If Firaxis was doing this, I believe they wouldn't have DRM at all, or something that wouldn't shaft a company they have very good relations with (Stardock- the Firaxis and Stardock teams are close- they even alpha tested each other's games.)

Also, even if you can buy the game from a store, you get all the drawbacks of DD anyways, which are worse since it's Steam.

That said, I do think Steam paranoia about spyware is overblown. The real concern to me is them having too much power over how you play your game.

Wow, this is great news !I always wanted to compile different mods that I like into a big one, but never had time t do it because, well, I don't have much time, and there's always a new version of Civ available and I have t buy it znd try it unmoded, and then find mods for this version, and so on ...
Now with Civ V needing Steam, there's one thing I'm sure: I won't buy it, so I can finally enjoy my moded civ IV, without thinking "maybe I'm missing something with the new version, let's buy it ..."
So thanks !
And it will save me money by the way, great !

Top Bottom