(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

you mean PreAncient Orient? Thanks. It was originally created just for my mod but demand arose so I released it for everyone. :)

I had an idea Hrochland if and when your done with anything nabataean that you might enjoy. A future city

Saw these images online thought id share:

They remind me abit of the future cities in the old game Chrono Trigger, with some other influences thrown in.

I think there are already some futuristic Citysets, in C2C and in the Alpha-Centauri mods, I think the Dune mod as well. But I cannot say if they are close to what you mean, they of course do not look exactly like the picture.
I, for myself, would be more interested if someone could do my Wild West Cityset and South-State cityset.

US south states, the confederacy. Large plantation main houses with balconys. It is a quite characteristic style I think, and could also be used for late colonization scenarios.

More examples can be find here (the english site has much less pictures)

I would use one for North American Civis in early Industrial (mainly Native Americans, because Canada and America are till now with "ARTSTYLE_EUROPEAN" tags - maybe I change this) and the Antebellum/South-State Style for late Renaisscance/early Industrial for South American Civs (It should also be used for confederate then - they are European at the moment, too). As I have all ages devided in several different eras, I can have more different styles for the same group of Cultures than in normal game.

Top Bottom