(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

In the past I made 4 mills, but by the collapse method. Today I can probably use the existing animation and I like this mill. I'll make it.

By the way, I was looking for a wind pump like it is used in america, to have a windmill-graphic for the industrial age (between the standard windmill and the modern wind power plant).

Only the tower with the wheel - it would be fine to have.

I thought there has been one in the converted graphics from railroads!, but I could not find it.

Hey Hrochland I was looking again at the Anatolia cityset and it gave me the idea of a Nabatean(Builders of Petra) cityset, where your Petra wonder graphics would blend in colorwise and act as a palace seperate from the cityset graphics themselves.

What do you think?

I'm sure it would be worth it. Try to find pictures that match your idea. However, the delivery time will be long, I'm afraid.

I have to admit that the situation must be very bad already for me to try to search in English. The results in Czech are not always excellent. Also, I have no idea what duckduckgo is and will gladly leave the image search to you :cheers:

Top Bottom