(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

I'd also really like to see Saint Michel, its certainly the most famous and wonder worthy site suggested. I think it would be best done as a coastal only wonder thats placed just off shore like the Colossus, its now quite easy to do in BtS as they have a special LSystesm value that dose exactly that. I don't think it particularly needs an animation (I assume you wanted to show the tide flooding the sandbars that repeatedly connect and disconnect the abbey from the mainland). Simply the island off the coast would be sufficient.

I've written code in CCCP that can give a Special Building Class modified Commerce output and it would go great with the Abbey to give all monestaries a bonus like +1 culture, +1 gold, +1 Science.

Impaler[WrG];5685490 said:
I'd also really like to see Saint Michel, its certainly the most famous and wonder worthy site suggested. I think it would be best done as a coastal only wonder thats placed just off shore like the Colossus, its now quite easy to do in BtS as they have a special LSystesm value that dose exactly that. I don't think it particularly needs an animation (I assume you wanted to show the tide flooding the sandbars that repeatedly connect and disconnect the abbey from the mainland). Simply the island off the coast would be sufficient.

I've written code in CCCP that can give a Special Building Class modified Commerce output and it would go great with the Abbey to give all monestaries a bonus like +1 culture, +1 gold, +1 Science.

Hi Guys,

Mont Saint Michel is a fortified abbey on an island (Never took by the English during the HYW ! :D ) . This one is nearly 1 km from the coast. So, this wonder must like the colossus or the great lighthouse: on a coast title, surrounded by the sea.

Maybe it doesn't need an animation. To not lie, i don't know, it's not my job to create wonders, buildings and units.... I don't have "the pre requisite"...:p

hrochland, if you try to create it and need some help (like photos,....) tell me.

Thx for the quick answer.

Hian the Frog.

Let me say ....... WOWOWOW

How you did that??
The size of it is great,should be bigger but I'm not so demanding,you did a awesome job,how can I thank you?

i tested it under 1,61 and all OK. I will see how is situation under WL and Bts. Happend to me that one from my model has this error under BtS. I will test it more under BtS.

Screenies from 1,61 game you can see in the download post. Model OK...

I am not very tech guru, but in the following scenerio:

Once unZipped, put the LasVegasStrip folder into your Assets/Art/Structures/Buildings folder. Put the Button into your Assets/Art/Interface/Buttons/Buildings folder. Finally, put the Wonder Movie into your Assets/Art/Movies folder.

After that, just plug in the info into the approperiate XML files.

I need to know what info to "just plug in the info into the approperiate XML files"? I am also having trouble installing other wonder mods, I can't the game to recognize them, where do I put the files?

@ FK 2006 -
I checked both nif files and find error in internal graphic path. I repaired it and in database is now actual version.
I´m sorry and thanks for notice :)

ps: thanks for the targa to dds tip i can try on photoshop on some stuff that doesn't work

or you can edit nif file (whatever) in NifSkope and change tga extension to the dds in the texture line. But it is my error. I´am sorry. Many of my models I use not in my mod. in that case I neglect change extensions for game :( because I check models in NifSkope only...

Top Bottom