(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Near end of my Fantasy buildings thread you can download a little pack (GeoModders work) what help you change cityset for first and second ERA. GeoModder made it for my HrochMod3,3 but hrochlands cities based on ancient european cityset and sioux cityset too. It will good work for you, I think :)
But for civ4 vanilla only

OK, thanks a lot!!

man, really tnx for do my request, u made it better than i think (in the past, sorry if my first language isn't english :blush: )!

but... where i save it? :p and if u need a bottom I have a good image to put ;)

@ porto_alegre_xP
When you click on the download link, will be open place in download database, where you can download rarpack with model and texture.

@ porto_alegre_xP
When you click on the download link, will be open place in download database, where you can download rarpack with model and texture.

what? o.O i don't understand...

Beautiful building - must have for every sf mod

Likewise from a technical standpoint I see it makes efficient use of polygons, is well skinned and has excellent 'basement' fill out to keep it looking appropriate in hill cities. I can see this being used in Sci-fi oriented mods.

Can somebody please tell me how you get these things to work?

I'm absolutely clueless and I know you've got to add lines of code and all that mess about lol!

I have the ability to learn, just clueless for now!

So is there a tutorial on this site I'm missing or a thread with these questions asked before?

Any help would be great thanks!

Top Bottom