Civilization Requests

Taiwan would be an excellent civilization.
Maybe as Formosa?
It would make for good scenarios.

I'd like to request Venezuela Alone with Simon Bolivar as well. If that is possible could you please do that?

plz, kaingang civilization :)

The Kaingangs (if they weren't a Empire don't will me that'll lie -.-")
Kaingang Lands (nothing more original....)
Kaingang (o rly? :p)

The kaingangs are indians that live in the brazilians states of São Paulo, Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, with the biggest concentration in Rio Grande do Sul, and a part of the Misiones in Argentina. In the past, the kaingangs had a very big territory around these parts of Brazil and Argentina. They just were "discovered" by the european people (read: portugueses) in 1812! Imagine, Pedro Álvares Cabral "discovered" Brazil in 1500 and the kaingangs just were "discovered" in 1812...

There's no MOD about the kaingangs, so let's go:
Leader: Nicafin. Trates: Expansive/Spiritual.

The techs that they starts can be Mysticism and Fishing.

UU: Ngoi (replaces Galley, 4 movement)

UB: Rê (replaces Colosseum, +1 health (and the benefices of the Colosseum), and the cost is 80.

Cities: (I get some kaingang words that I found on Kaingang Portal and put here :))
Capital: Caigangue (no, this is just kaingang in portuguese, was difficult choose a word to be a capital)
Gufã
Kyrũ
Quati
Mĩg
Krãng
Huri
Prũ
Kukrũ
Vẽnhvó
Tĩ
Kofá
Pỹn
Ihn
Tug
Ma
Mba
Vyn
Gój
Pó Tỹ
Ti Jóg Mỹ
Goj Ki
NH' (isn't a word, it's a letter, but I though was cool put here)
Erexim
Goio
Bango
Aran
Bangue
Condá
Chagú
Dorim
Crim
Virí
Chimbangue

duh! i forgot the images of refference!
well, I don't know how Nicafin looks like, but I think that he looks like this picture:
http://www.fozdoiguacu.pr.gov.br/turismo/ing/atrativos/lenda/foto.jpg
his background can be this:
http://www.cynthia.boxerman.co.uk/images/Iguacu%20Falls (23).JPG
Iguaçu Falls! :) Or this:
http://pedraapedra.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/Floresta.jpg

the unique unit... hm...
http://www.mandragore2.net/dico/lexique2/navires2/jangada-2-gd.jpg
just need to look more ancient LOL

unique building... oh..
http://br.geocities.com/terrabrasileira/povos/armazem.jpg
Just the little house...

the flag can be a green leaf! ^^

don't worry now, I finally finished, tnx :p

Oh my. Now I found a list with really names of kaingang villages (tupis, kaingangs and all brazilian indians don't live in cities... well, now some live, but are brazilian cities :p) -.-"

I will look into this, thanks!

For 4.0, both the Tupi and Yanomami will be included.

cool, thanks, if you need help with civilopedia (tupis, kaingangs, yanomamis or every civilization), here we go! :D
did you make that voices? that when you is playing as spain, for example, the unit says something in spanish? :mischief:

Anything happening with the NZ civ request?

Ah cool, thanks.

oh, i have a question. will Vietnam be getting an additional leader?

Could please anybody make a mod with only aztecs, mayas and incas?
I mean a mod with only three civs? thanks, I do appreciate it.

oh, i have a question. will Vietnam be getting an additional leader?

Yeah - maybe 2. :) I'd like to add one from Amra's pack and maybe one from yours. We'll see, though. Only because my plate's so damn full that adding 3rd leaders may be a bit down the line.

Could please anybody make a mod with only aztecs, mayas and incas?
I mean a mod with only three civs? thanks, I do appreciate it.

That will be possible with the Play-n-Play system. Stay tuned for details. In the meantime, download CIV Gold 3.0, and in the XML you can edit it so it make the other civs non-playable.

(the easier method is just to setup a custom game with just those three civs)

Yeah - maybe 2. :) I'd like to add one from Amra's pack and maybe one from yours. We'll see, though. Only because my plate's so damn full that adding 3rd leaders may be a bit down the line.

one from mine??? wow, i feel proud. :) if you even bother to, i wouldn't mind lending my work... heh, but Trung sisters would be nice.

Who are you suggesting?

Trung sisters, who else?

Can you suggest a UU/UB?

Well, copied from the thread:

UU:

Diggers: WWI infantry named thus for their ability in entrenching and defending, so perhaps a hills bonus

NZ Lav III: Modern era Light armoured, anti-personal vehicle. Can reach speed of 109km/h so perhaps a movement bonus and anti-infantry.

UB:

Something to do with intensive farming (bonus to food output and commerce) (represents 1900-1980s),

A 'Shore Station' (Bonus to coastal production) Whaling and Sealing) could also be good (represents pre 1800s-1850s.

Nature Reserve (bonus to health and happiness - Represents 1960s-today)

NZ doesn't really have anything too distinctive as a generic ever present building archetype.

If you ever integrated with total realism and needed Great units and stuff I could probably help there as well :p

Renaissance Italy? I think there is a mod posted in New Civs.

maybe the mighty west african kingdom of benin might be a prospect for future addition because if you think about it the zulus were a small kingdom without a stable form of government, unlike larger benin(not to be confused with the country) which had an oba and council of chiefs and many foreign relations, and whos brass carvings are known throughout the world even to today. It was and still is(altough part of nigeria) situated in southwestern nigeria. and the culture fluorished from 800 a.d. to the present day where the kingdom is still intact although not nearly as powerful as before. The leaderheads for Esigie and Idiah can be based on theire famous bronze carvings. An alright leaderhead for Ewuare and general information are availible from civ army's benin mod but the cities UU are highly inaccurate and are intertwined with the neighboring Oyo empire. was a famous native doctor's house and meeting place for elders and the oba himself where important deliberations were made.

civ name: Kingdom of Benin
leader 1: Oba Ewuare the Great (Aggresive, Imperialistic)
leader 2:Oba Esigie (Creative, Imperialistic)
leader 3: Iyoba Idia (Aggresive, Protective)
UU: Owodo's hunter(scout) plus 50% movement in forest. woodsman 1 promotion?
UB:Urhokpota(courthouse) plus 2 culture, 1 health
cities: Benin City(capital)
Ughoton
Uselu
Use
Uhe
Egor
Ehor
Onitsha
Owo
Akure
Eko
Ego
Oka
Ihimwirin

maybe the mighty west african kingdom of benin might be a prospect for future addition because if you think about it the zulus were a small kingdom without a stable form of government, unlike larger benin(not to be confused with the country) which had an oba and council of chiefs and many foreign relations, and whos brass carvings are known throughout the world even to today. It was and still is(altough part of nigeria) situated in southeastern nigeria. and the culture fluorished from 800 a.d. to the present day where the kingdom is still intact although not nearly as powerful as before. The leaderheads for Esigie and Idiah can be based on theire famous bronze carvings. An alright leaderhead for Ewuare and general information are availible from civ army's benin mod but the cities UU are highly inaccurate and are intertwined with the neighboring Oyo empire. was a famous native doctor's house and meeting place for elders and the oba himself where important deliberations were made.

civ name: Kingdom of Benin
leader 1: Oba Ewuare the Great (Aggresive, Imperialistic)
leader 2:Oba Esigie (Creative, Imperialistic)
leader 3: Iyoba Idia (Aggresive, Protective)
UU: Owodo's hunter(scout) plus 50% movement in forest.
UB:Urhokpota(courthouse) plus 2 culture, 1 health
cities: Benin City(capital)
Ughoton
Uselu
Use
Uhe
Egor
Ehor
Onitsha
Owo
Akure
Eko
Ego
Oka
Ihimwirin

Good idea. I thought about including Benin. West Africa will be represented in 4.0 by the Mande, Kanem-Bornu and modern Nigeria.

Good idea. I thought about including Benin. West Africa will be represented in 4.0 by the Mande, Kanem-Bornu and modern Nigeria.

Thank you. Medieval Africa was a time of riches and prosperity that isn't really too well represented, with empires like the Asante of Gold, Dahomey, Ogoni, igbo the hausa and so much more, there's a lot of potential for this area.

and for the extra information about benin:

starting tech: Mining, Hunting
civ description: Kingdom of Benin
short description: Benin
adjective: Edo or Bini
flag: (actual flag of the empire)[http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/7/7a/Benin_Kingdom_flag.png

Top Bottom