Civilization VI Expands the Empire To iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspyr_Lucy

Chieftain
Here's a few highlights from our FULL FAQ for Civilization VI iPhone:

Civilization VI
iOS requires iOS version 11.4.1 or newer running on:

• Phone 7
  • iPhone 7 Plus
  • iPhone 8
  • iPhone 8 Plus
  • iPhone X
  • iPad (2017)
  • iPad Air 2
  • iPad Pro
  • 9.5"
  • 10.5"
  • 12" (1st and 2nd Gen)
* Official support for the new XS, XS Max, and XR coming soon!

Q: What content is included with Civilization VI on iPhone?

A: Civilization VI on iPhone is FREE for the first 60 turns! The full base game does not include DLC or the Rise and Fall expansion.

Q: How much is Civilization VI iPhone?

A: The in-app purchase price of Civilization VI iPhone is $59.99, but the full unlock is on sale for 60 percent off until October 16! Prices and availability may vary by territory. Sale only available on the App Store.

Q: I already have Civilization VI desktop. Can I get the mobile version for free?

A: Since they’re separate platforms, each version needs to be purchased individually.

Q: What about the new Rise and Fall expansion?

A: We hope to release the expansion in the future, but cannot confirm anything at this time.

Q: Is cloud saving enabled to sync progress between my iOS devices?

A: Not at this time. However, saves can be moved manually using THIS KB ARTICLE.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Attachments

• CivVI-BlogPostFAQ-combo.jpg
    CivVI-BlogPostFAQ-combo.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 201
DLCs (originally purchased on iPad) are not working for me. They download and show “Installed” on the Additional Content -> In-App Purchases screen, but don’t show up under Additional Content -> Installed. The “Purchase” UI is still enabled. Restore Purchases (or restarting the game) just downloads them all again with the same result. Starting a game does not show the new leaders.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

DLCs (originally purchased on iPad) are not working for me. They download and show “Installed” on the Additional Content -> In-App Purchases screen, but don’t show up under Additional Content -> Installed. The “Purchase” UI is still enabled. Restore Purchases (or restarting the game) just downloads them all again with the same result. Starting a game does not show the new leaders.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

I have the same issue too happening , I hope this gets sorted out cos the same thing u mentioned is happening on my iPad and iPhone too

Hmm, it did work for me. I have access on my iPhone to all the DLC that I purchased on the iPad by using the restore purchases option. A couple of them "hung" the first time, but after killing the Civ VI process and re-opening the game and restoring purchases again, they all began downloading again and ended up installing successfully.

After trying again this evening it did finally work. 3 or 4 times downloading all the DLC content on the phone, and once on the iPad. I had already tried restarting the app and restoring purchases again a couple of times. But eventually it did stick.

I tried updating the dlc’s today and they installed properly on the iPad and iPhone so I can confirm that the Dlc’s Are working in the game

That's a pretty clunky way of moving shared games between devices. ICloud was invented to solve just this kind of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom