[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

I just want to point out that there are 3 DLCs left in the Leader Pass, but this is the current list of unreleased DLCs shown on Steam DB:
Test LPJ
Test SH
Test Bart
Test Pinky
(no name) added overnight

You will note that there are more unreleased DLCs than announced DLCs.
I wonder if it's a secret leader that everyone can get, as a little celebration of the end of Civ 6. Julius Caesar was for if you linked accounts, and the leader pass if you owned everything already. Maybe they'll throw out a bonus leader (or two!) as a little thank you.

I just want to point out that there are 3 DLCs left in the Leader Pass, but this is the current list of unreleased DLCs shown on Steam DB:
Test LPJ
Test SH
Test Bart
Test Pinky

So LPJ wasn't Julius Caesar? :think:

J happens to be positioned prior to Negotiators, Commanders, and China, so I tend to think it was mistakenly created for Julius Caesar, and will be removed at some point.

I agree that SH could be Sahara and Pinky could be England. Lizzy feels like she could be nicknamed Pinky for her red hair. That leaves Bart for the Builders.

Now the brand new unnamed one.... ?

I agree that SH could be Sahara and Pinky could be England. Lizzy feels like she could be nicknamed Pinky for her red hair. That leaves Bart for the Builders.
Pink was also the color used to represent the British Empire on maps. BART=Builders and Art/Architecture?

Lyndon P. Johnson, the Lyndon B. Johnson's more popular cousin. :mischief:
Or you could finally get your James VI of England and Scotland. :p

Test LPJ
Test SH
Test Bart
Test Pinky

Is there one last leader deeply asked by the fanbase that isn't in the game yet?

Korea will get its Sejong, we will get Lizzy back, we received Julius Caesar and Ramses, we have Alexander and Hammurabi... Perhaps Gustavus Adolphus for all the people deeply distressed by Kristina and still complaining about it, like some people might still complain about Seondeok?

Oh.

Oh...

Oh God please no, please don't make it Napoléon. We don't need Napoléon. Anything but Napoléon. Please!

Is there one last leader deeply asked by the fanbase that isn't in the game yet?

Korea will get its Sejong, we will get Lizzy back, we received Julius Caesar and Ramses, we have Alexander and Hammurabi... Perhaps Gustavus Adolphus for all the people deeply distressed by Kristina and still complaining about it, like some people might still complain about Seondeok?

Oh.

Oh...

Oh God please no, please don't make it Napoléon. We don't need Napoléon. Anything but Napoléon. Please!
A triple threat: Napoleon, Bismarck, and not-Kristina.

Anything but Napoléon? "Philippe Pétain leads France in Sid Meier's Civilization VI." :shifty: I don't think I need to add that I am, nevertheless, firmly Team No Napoléon.

Oh.

Oh...

Give me my little baby Bonaparte!!!

She's far too obvious to lead France in Civ6. "Mary, Queen of Scots leads France and Scotland!" :p
The craziest thing is I wouldn't really be mad at it. Mainly because Scotland needs a new leader and the fact that she could be a leader instead of, or against, her mother-in law. :lol:

The craziest thing is I wouldn't really be mad at it. Mainly because Scotland needs a new leader and the fact that she could be a leader instead of, or against, her mother-in law. :lol:
Like Kublai instead of or against his grandfather...whom he looks older than. :lol:

Hope we get for Marie Antoinette in Civ7 and turn the "wine drinking foreign female ruler for France" thing going on since CivBE into a tradition
On the one hand, please no. On the other hand, all the hate piled onto her since the Revolution is completely unfair. (But still please no.)

Top Bottom