[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

I wonder if it's still the code and so easy to do for the Leader Pack team hmmmm
It's definitely still in the code considering you can still play with British Museums if you turn off Gathering Storm rulesets. So, if not playing with GS enabled, Elizabeth and Age of Steam Victoria will have that as their civ ability anyway.

Also it seems somewhat sensible that workshop of the world is given to industrial Vicky to pave way for the Museum to be reinstated :)
I don't know about that. That would mean that you would need GS to play that persona of Victoria and I don't know if they'd do that?

Since it doesn't appear to be next week, then it looks like the remaining schedule will be Feb 16>Mar 9>Mar 30. Any more delays and they push into April aka FY 2024. I assume they would like to keep the final release in FY 2023.
Now what will we do on Valentine's Day?

Not gonna lie, Cleopatra though...

I would've been a bit surprised if the pack 4 release happened next week on the 9th since that would only be exactly 3 weeks from the previous drop - the shortest interval yet. I mean I guess it's still possible, but I think the following week, say the 16th, is much more likely. Or, maybe even a Tuesday drop on the 14th. At this point, hitting the Ides of March date seems impractical, and finishing up by the end of March might not be possible either regardless of the end of the FY. I really hope they don't try to rush things more than they already are in order to hit their own self-imposed release schedule.

I would've been a bit surprised if the pack 4 release happened next week on the 9th since that would only be exactly 3 weeks from the previous drop - the shortest interval yet. I mean I guess it's still possible, but I think the following week, say the 16th, is much more likely. Or, maybe even a Tuesday drop on the 14th. At this point, hitting the Ides of March date seems impractical, and finishing up by the end of March might not be possible either regardless of the end of the FY. I really hope they don't try to rush things more than they already are in order to hit their own self-imposed release schedule.
I just want all these DLCs and Expansions to cost no money. That's it.

Correct, (Cleopatra is a 10, Victoria is also a 10, and from what I have seen Ba Trieu and Lady Six Sky look good too).
also, it's funny how this is my 69th message.

Last edited:
I just want all these DLCs and Expansions to cost no money. That's it.
Well, the Leaders Pass is already free. At least if you own all the previous content.

Top Bottom