[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

I could gues
The subsequent two packs were then announced on Thursdays. Out of the three packs already released, not one has followed the exact same pattern, but I think tomorrow would be a good bet for an announcement.

I would guess it's not today, seeing as how they have just posted a little video about Qin. It seems they are still hyping the last pack. Perhaps tomorrow...

Am I the only one who just received an email from Twitch 45 mins. ago saying "FiraxisGames is now streaming: Let's look at some new leaders and celebrate with the Firaxis team!", but when I click the link I just see a stream of Firaxis Marvel-game.

Am I the only one who just received an email from Twitch 45 mins. ago saying "FiraxisGames is now streaming: Let's look at some new leaders and celebrate with the Firaxis team!", but when I click the link I just see a stream of Firaxis Marvel-game.
I have my Twitch notifications turned off, but it sounds like they forgot to change the announcement detail text. They are definitely intentionally showing off Midnight Suns right now. The Deadpool DLC is coming soon.

Ok.. Not the first time the text is wrong I think. That seems quite intentionally too, I think.. Hope it's not though..! 😏

So, if we are make guesses based on her leaked intro:

I'd actually lean something potentially defensive spy related (guard yourself against intrigues) and/or Great Admiral related ("let your captain set sail")

I don't know that they'd go back to the spy well after Wu Zeitan, but maybe defense related given that they didn't explicitly do that with her (which many assumed they would).

I don't know that any leader has anything Great Admiral related.

+1 to spy level when defending? A city with a spy defending gains +1 admiral point per turn? Those are pretty boring.
Having Naval units act as spies or give diplomatic visibility when you are in their territory? :dunno:

Great Negotiators was announced on a Wednesday, but maybe the timing was different due to being the first in the LP.
I'm sure Thanksgiving in the U.S. was a big factor in why they did it earlier.

This is one of the most bizarre admissions I’ve ever read here. Why the heck not? You’re missing out big time.
I'm parsimonious. I may get Rise and Fall, Gathering Storm, and New Frontier Pass for my birthday (in more than a month)

Well here are my pipe dreams which probably won't happen:
First off is they make the Sea Dog Elizabeth's UU and give us Longbowmen as the civ UU. Elizabeth can produce two naval units, for the price of one, and naval raiders can coastal raid during peacetime.

When playing as England under Vicky I end up with more naval units than I know what to do with. I combine them into fleets and then armadas, and still...

So presumably you'd drop the "free naval unit with every harbor district" superpower that Vicky now has.

Top Bottom