• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CivIVor: Beyond the Sword

Do you want to join the game?

• Total voters
Would it be possible to have a game with Always War, and another game with Tech Trading On? That way we have the 2 extremes that people seem to want (especially since we already seem to have more than 18 people interested)

I'm in too, if there's room.( I'm fine with the settings)

LC, when you logged into the test game it was showing you with *mod* - when you log into the actual game, you can't be running any mods of any sort (unless we require a 32-player one for the game).

All,
While we continue the discussion on rules, either PM me or list here your civ/ruler pick (depending on whether you want your pick to be secret or not). I'm picking Boudica. :love: And yes, duplicate picks are allowed.

Would it be possible to have a game with Always War, and another game with Tech Trading On? That way we have the 2 extremes that people seem to want (especially since we already seem to have more than 18 people interested)

If I build a second game (other than the tournament), it'll be at CDZ.

I have a tradition to keep, every version of civ i've played as the Greeks and since they have a new leader i'll go with Pericles

Can I pick my leader when I log in, or should I pick one now?

Can I pick my leader when I log in, or should I pick one now?

The leaders have to be picked before so ID knows which ones to put in the game

I would like to be Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire, pretty please.

I would like to be Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire, pretty please.

Their Uu is immense! just a bit of an arse to get too!

ohcrap- we're using multiple leaders so you can have saladin even if one wasn't chosen!

I have no clue so if BCLG would pick for Tubby and I that would be grand. I trust he'll be kind.

I have no clue so if BCLG would pick for Tubby and I that would be grand. I trust he'll be kind.

I'm not too hot on the new leaders from BtS so how about the Incans- nice traits, nice Ub, nice Uu for early attack/scouting/defence?

I guess though I'm playing them in civivor 2....any others? Any overpowered civs like the Iroquois in c3c? :p It is Tubby and I remember.

Their Uu is immense! just a bit of an arse to get too!

ohcrap- we're using multiple leaders so you can have saladin even if one wasn't chosen!

Heh! I honestly didn't even know what their UU was. I know it's pathetic, but I wanted him so I could call myself "King Chuckie" in this game (remember Queen Lizzy of the HOMBT??)

Top Bottom