• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CivIVor: Beyond the Sword

Do you want to join the game?

• Total voters
It is going up in the next 15 minutes. I'll PM everyone the IP. And for pity's sake, please select the civ that you picked earlier (there are surprisingly no duplicate picks) so we don't have to restart and I don't have to hunt you down and whip you.

I'd typed in passwords and just about to hit enter for the Native Americans before i thought, 'hang on, wasnt i meant to be portugal in some game' :blush:

Cheers for hosting ID! :)

Good tosee we ahve a 'peace for first ten turns' rule:) I'm staying at my gf's alot for the next few days so thats useful for me! I shall return home briefly tmmorow though to take a turn:D

After surviving IKEA with the fiancee, I think I succeeded logging in! Top night, I think!

Hell, if you can survive IKEA with a woman, I say we shut this game down now. You're clearly the greatest warrior in the CIV universe! :)

ID--question on double moves. What's the timeframe for a double move? Is it play it, clock turns over and play it immediaately or withing a certain timeframe?

Obviously this only matters on declarations but it might be nice to clarify.

I'm having computer troubles right now, don't think I can play for a couple days.:( If anyone would be willing to play my turns for me, I'd be willing to pay them 50 gold later on in the game.

I'd gladly do that but its really against the rules of the game. I'd know intimate details of your start etc.

If you can't find a replacement just ask ID to kick you to AI, the AI will found your city and start on a tech/exploring.

Hell, if you can survive IKEA with a woman, I say we shut this game down now. You're clearly the greatest warrior in the CIV universe! :)

It wasn't easy though! The problem is, women tend to get really enthousiastic about (expensive) things that do absolutely NOT qualify for what you actually came for.

In the end I was the one spending money on useless stuff, since I bought a wooden train set :) .

Here in Germany, they had to call back some wooden train sets as kids could get some dangerous particles by sucking....

And a few weeks ago, we were in IKEA to eat crawfish there (all you can eat).
Has nothing to do with Robboo's Hattrick team though...

Well, we are here in Off-Topic anyway...;-)

But back on topic:
My computer decided to not start yesterday, so Rik Meleet is going to replace me. Don't know when it is fixed again as I didn't exacty locate the problem...

BCLG: That also means our PBEM has to stall for a few days more..

Back on topic

Yeah, the AI can play my first turn. Hope it doesn't found my capital in a ******ed place:crazyeye:

It'll play your second turn, too, if you don't log in before the turn change (the AI plays its turns immediately following the turn change).

Let me know if you still want to be AIed for a couple turns - if I haven't heard from you one way or the other in 3 hrs (shortly before the turn rolls) I'll AI you.

And a few weeks ago, we were in IKEA to eat crawfish there (all you can eat).
Has nothing to do with Robboo's Hattrick team though...

No wonder my team sucked this week...you ate them. :p

lack of civ stats....I know from the past that the more people long it stops the timer for a few seconds(1 minute to 30 seconds depending on computer login in) during log in. While this wont add hours to the game it will extend it a bit. SO if you happen to hit enter and have the turn flip...post in here.

Heh there is 1:17 (h:m) or so left on the turntimer. Funny you should add that to the rules post right when I checked.

It'll play your second turn, too, if you don't log in before the turn change (the AI plays its turns immediately following the turn change).

Let me know if you still want to be AIed for a couple turns - if I haven't heard from you one way or the other in 3 hrs (shortly before the turn rolls) I'll AI you.

Ack... I can't kick you to AI before you log in for the first time, pitboss console won't let me.

Top Bottom