• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CivIVor OT Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran I just want poutine. Is that too much to ask for?

Pitboss server offline for a few min while I apply patches, reboot, and try to get the civstats loader working.

And Pitboss is back up, and uploader has been fixed. I think I was executing the old version of the uploader before, or something. :blush:

Also, I just figured out where pitboss automatically saves after each player's turn, so in the future (assuming the hard drive doesn't fail) any outage should mean no loss of turns at all, and reverting to right after the most recently played turn. :D

Ok Ok Ok.

Since no one wants to help me :sad:

I decided to make a bold move (those who are attacking me will see it).
Ill run a 1 city empire soon :D

Raisin Bran said:
Ok Ok Ok.

Since no one wants to help me :sad:

I decided to make a bold move (those who are attacking me will see it).
Ill run a 1 city empire soon :D

erm i believe it was you who attacked me.....

BCLG100 said:
erm i believe it was you who attacked me.....

Attacking, shmattacking. Who kicked who's ass. I declared war but I was attacked. ;)

Can I be your loyal vassal ? ..... ohhhhh wrong game! :D

does anyone else keep getting two pitboss new turn messages?

The AMPS is furious with the blantant ignorance shown by HitAnyKey, and will remain at war until the evil is destroyed.

EDIT: I request that anyone with any shred of decency in their body attack the cruel nation under control of HitAnyKey. If you need background on why I have started this war, PM me and I will reply with all details.

(Warning: I am not afraid to reveal any details, so you'd better watch out HAK)

Spoiler :
The fine, honourable AMPS do not like being double-crossed

I havnt ybbor are you sure it isnt because there were 2 turns recently???

and its such an aggressive world we live in these days-i have notice the LAoD dont seem to be getting involved in many wars though....

BCLG100 said:
...notice the LAoD dont seem to be getting involved in many wars though....

One of them will be in a bit...

Oh, Igloodude, don't mind those axemen north of Lizzyville. They're just helping smuggle crabmen out of the occupied territories. Nothing to fret about.

ybbor said:
does anyone else keep getting two pitboss new turn messages?

I've gotten three in the last day, but they've been 500BC, 475BC, and 450BC.

@VRWCAgent: You're welcome to attempt another attack with them. :p

no they've been seperate turns, one is the normal one, the other just says "<<< No Message Collected >>>"

it happened on 450, 475 and 500.

azzaman333 said:
The AMPS is furious with the blantant ignorance shown by HitAnyKey, and will remain at war until the evil is destroyed.
It wasn't blatant ignorance....it was a late night reflexive mistake. If I had remembered the details of the situation at the time, I would have used it differently. And of course this isn't the type of mistake that can even be taken back or fixed, otherwise I would do so in a heartbeat....

HitAnyKey said:
It wasn't blatant ignorance....it was a late night reflexive mistake. If I had remembered the details of the situation at the time, I would have used it differently. And of course this isn't the type of mistake that can even be taken back or fixed, otherwise I would do so in a heartbeat....

I still must get vengence.

We should start a new thread I did the 1000th post.

I won't be able to start a new one for another 6 to 8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom