Clinton WIP

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
CLINTON WIP

ok my lefty freinds, THANKS to ekmek for an excellet base, i think i can pull off slick willy pretty easily from reagan....he still has quite a bit of work in both mesh and texture (suggestions always welcome)......however, i can only pull off a blend file and dds (textures), so i need to know if some would make a workable in game nif, because i will not be able to for some time...

any takers? (or wait about two months maybe?)

Smooth out the neck... make sure he has a nice Cigar collection available.

I'm no slick willy fan (though I shook his hand when he gave me my comission, long story) but bernie you can count on me to help with the export stuff! Are you using the last blend you sent me or the nif? I ask because I had to do some rigging work on the arms and remove some faces left over from fdr before i posted. just in case here is the last blend I hop eyou didnt get too far (but then again the rigging wasnt too hard :D )

OHHH, holy cr*p!!!!

sorry ekmek, didnt know u had to do some fixin :sad:....i have been working on bill on and off today....still got a ways to go, msinly on the texture....

here is progress....comments welcome!

Wrinkles (don't mathc the very smooth neck), eyes (look too Reaganish, should bequite blue too, I think), lips (slightly better than before). Otherwise, progress is visible.;)

thanks for the comments...

yes, i plan to even out the wrinkles a bit (lessen face, increase neck definition), raise the cheeks and bottom lids in texture, recolor eyes, detail lips texture, fix hair outline and hair detail/color itself, fix nose texture....

BTW....does the nose look too BIG..i did exaggerate it a bit..:)

any other suggestions appreciated....

Nose looks fine (a bit reddish, maybe). On footage/photos Clinton's actual nose (tip) is somewhat pronunciated, although the item itself looks very "normal".

thanks for the comments...

yes, i plan to even out the wrinkles a bit (lessen face, increase neck definition), raise the cheeks and bottom lids in texture, recolor eyes, detail lips texture, fix hair outline and hair detail/color itself, fix nose texture....

BTW....does the nose look too BIG..i did exaggerate it a bit..:)

any other suggestions appreciated....
Nose should be bigger and redder! :lol: :p

JK...

bernie. don't worry if you are using a different blend. if you don't make any changes to the suit's model i can easily import the suit from the other nif (easy swap).

the model is looking good. should the cheeks be rounder and fuller? i wonder if the lips (which should be a little thicker) should be more open in a slight, used car salesman-like, smile. The washington animation's mouth don't move much and Billy always had an open mouth smile.

the hair shoud be poofier too. looking good!

thanks everyone, working on good suggestions....:goodjob:

ok getting close....still need to fix hair a little and hair face border....., also, "push" upper face forward a little???

any other suggestions???

You should make his nose more pronounced. These are charactures, you should overexagerate their facial features some.

I think Ekmek's Reagan contains textures from Reagan's actual face. Perhaps you could try that with Clinton.

ok ekmek, here is "final 1".....

the file contains blend, tgas and dds(s)

THANKS

There's something a little "off" around the neck/chin/face area. I know that kinda sounds like a douchebag type thing to say, but I can't figure what it is, maybe the neck is too big?

yeah.. there does seem to be something off, but i dont want to mess with it before giving ekmek a chance to nif it and see it in game....i was thinking maybe the face needs to be wider, like from the bridge of the nose (including the eyes) up?

Yeah I can't figure it out myself, maybe a side-by-side photo may help gauge the issue.

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, it might be a combination of his chin/jawline and his neck. Maybe if you rounded it out a big, got rid of the wrinkles to the side of his mouth, and maybe made his chin more round rather than square, possibly have it bulge out a bit too.

Getting there... and he has a dimple in his chin. (Has a chubby face, actually, Clinton does.)

Ok bernie,

here are two in-game shots. Also in rar is a new blend (remapped and renamed textures). I also included an ingame playable nif if you need to look further. it uses all the reagan stuff so the xml should just swap out reagan names.

anyways, i think maybe the the lips are to big width wise.

Top Bottom