Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Welcome back. We hope you will join the discussions!

How's things going in your lives? Right now I'm looking for remote work so I don't have to work retail anymore. If you're curious about my civ games, I like 3 and 4 the most. Don't mind 5, have only played 6 a few times

Welcome back!

Hope everyone's doing well since I last popped in in 2018! :lol:
Well, since then:
1) Trump is no longer president
2) the world got flu
3) Russia invaded Israel or something like that, I hear there's a quarantine thread

Well, since then:
2) the world got flu
3) Russia invaded Israel or something like that, I hear there's a quarantine thread
🤯

Well, since then:
2) the world got flu
3294.gif

*Watches some of Potato McWhiskey's vides*
*Boots up CIV VI*
*Gets reamed 2 games in a row by barbs*
*Uninstalls CIV VI*

Got COVID after having a persistent cough for a month from something else that was not COVID. At least no cough now.

At least I got to go see Burnt Sausages and Pizza Death at a pizza place

Hello and welcome to Off Topic.

Welcome back!

Thanks to the mods who merged my 21 year old account with a CIV VI era one. I will not revive too many of my 21 year old threads for no reason. After this post at least.

Are you my spirit animal!?

Maybe. There are people on here who know me from other places I had forgotten about. I may front up some $$$ for this site soon given how long it has been up.

Check this out] and get a blue badge

Check this out] and get a blue badge

In the next couple of weeks hopefully, I have been sick and recently had a pay downgrade. On my birthday of all days.

Or a bit later since I ended up donating the Christmas window painting money to two different charities over two weeks.

Last edited:
Need to get a new job after almost 2 years so will be focussing on that. Have applied for about 88 jobs in the past week or so.

Top Bottom