Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Back after a brief trip away.

My wife and I were in St. Louis visiting grandchildren!

Life update:

Last time I was posting regularly, I was in a group home since 2007. I got a job in 2012 at Burger King. Got diagnosed with schizophrenia at the same time. The group home kicked me out in 2017 and I found a nice apartment. Found other online communities to spend time with, mainly reddit and discord. Quit my job at BK in 2018 after working there 6 years. Focused on writing and Plutonian Empire worldbuilding; added TPE universe mods to other games. Roommate moved out last year after we fought about me wanting cats. Unable to find a new roommate, as a result the apartment company is refusing to let me renew my lease, gotta be out end of May. I can't rely on parents cuz dad lost his job and is still looking and so their housing is up in the air too. So I might vanish forever after this May.

Love y'all.❤️

:hug:

Life update:

Last time I was posting regularly, I was in a group home since 2007. I got a job in 2012 at Burger King. Got diagnosed with schizophrenia at the same time. The group home kicked me out in 2017 and I found a nice apartment. Found other online communities to spend time with, mainly reddit and discord. Quit my job at BK in 2018 after working there 6 years. Focused on writing and Plutonian Empire worldbuilding; added TPE universe mods to other games. Roommate moved out last year after we fought about me wanting cats. Unable to find a new roommate, as a result the apartment company is refusing to let me renew my lease, gotta be out end of May. I can't rely on parents cuz dad lost his job and is still looking and so their housing is up in the air too. So I might vanish forever after this May.

Love y'all.❤️
Don’t vanish forever

Life update:

Love y'all.❤️
We'll be here whenever and wherever you land!

Life update:

Love y'all.❤️
Dont vanish forever, as @Hygro said

Life update:

Love y'all.❤️

You're remembered and missed.

New job starting next week. Hopefully get to actually stay in this one. Not a moment too soon as still not getting umemployment benefit even though I applied last month. They are so far behind. Will get that photo magazine sent out to the people who ordered it and apply for the library creative fellowship.

Hi, people!

Moderator Action: Offensive language removed. Moved to Coming/Goings thread. Welcome to CFC! - lymond

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to post a bit in expectation of becoming more active as Civ 7 approaches. I wasn't a huge Civ 6 fan so I haven't been as involved in the community the past several years.

I think I’m going to take a break for awhile, I’ve never been a prolific poster but I find the atmosphere here to be increasingly group-think. I admire how some posters have avoided this and I’ll miss the lengthy anecdotal posts from Valka and Kyriakos’ posts.
Pls return in the future! And have fun :)

I think I’m going to take a break for awhile, I’ve never been a prolific poster but I find the atmosphere here to be increasingly group-think. I admire how some posters have avoided this and I’ll miss the lengthy anecdotal posts from Valka and Kyriakos’ posts.
We'll miss you. :(

(it's nice to know someone appreciates my posts! :))

Sigh. o7.

New job starting next week. Hopefully get to actually stay in this one. Not a moment too soon as still not getting umemployment benefit even though I applied last month. They are so far behind. Will get that photo magazine sent out to the people who ordered it and apply for the library creative fellowship.
Best of luck in the new job, Chuma!
I'd love to see any photos you have of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (if you are still doing band photos).
My son had better luck getting a job when he stopped putting down his religion as Kibology. :)

I only post here intermittently, but in the near future I'm going to need to spend more time on taking uni seriously so I'll be around even less than before. Might pop up every now and then (maybe when I finish reading Tess of the d'Urbevilles), but for now hasta luego everybody.

Top Bottom