Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Squonk! :) Welcome back. :yup:

I took a bit of a break, and I'm actually about to go on like an August-worth of vacations, one after the other. I have way too many vacation days in the bank, and am lucky enough to work at a place where they never expire. And they can't pay me out for them.. so, I have to use my vacation days at some point.. And I've piled up a whole bunch of them and HR is complaining to my boss. Anyway, I'm going to visit some friends here in Ontario, all over the place, and next week I'm at a cottage with family. I might also be going somewhere in October or November, I have a bunch of travel points built up that I can spend on flights.

Anyhow, I don't know why I was away, but now I might be back, but actually away for a bit again

Imagine a workplace that gets annoyed if you don't go on holidays...

I'd pester you about coming out to this side of the country but half of it's on fire, so this isn't a good year. :(

Moderator Action: spam posts removed

I took a bit of a break, and I'm actually about to go on like an August-worth of vacations, one after the other. I have way too many vacation days in the bank, and am lucky enough to work at a place where they never expire. And they can't pay me out for them.. so, I have to use my vacation days at some point.. And I've piled up a whole bunch of them and HR is complaining to my boss. Anyway, I'm going to visit some friends here in Ontario, all over the place, and next week I'm at a cottage with family. I might also be going somewhere in October or November, I have a bunch of travel points built up that I can spend on flights.

Anyhow, I don't know why I was away, but now I might be back, but actually away for a bit again

Er, where in Ontario? I'm in Pembroke for a little while.

Remember that Canada has a lot of nice parks for you to adventure in. :)

Remember that Canada has a lot of nice parks for you to adventure in. :)

I'll be hiking somewhere south of Algqonquin Park.. I'm not sure where exactly, I'll be staying with a friend who lives in the middle of nowhere (or so) for a while and he's taking me to his fav. hiking spots.

Er, where in Ontario? I'm in Pembroke for a little while.

A whole bunch of parts of eastern Ontario, but not quite that far north I don't think. Will be meeting up w/ a bunch of people in/near Ottawa, if I manage to fit them all in that is..

Serious question; do you really want this place to be like Statler and Waldorf? If yes; se ya. If not; make some noise.

Serious question; do you really want this place to be like Statler and Waldorf? If yes; se ya. If not; make some noise.

Serious answer:

I mean . . . yes, please.

Returned from trip.
Forgot to announce departure, and to bring bug repellent, and a towel, and to empty my coffee cup before leaving it in my room, and to check if the camera actually still worked.

It's been years since I logged in. Hey civfanatics!

What's the name of the guy that had like hundreds of thousands of posts?

It's been years since I logged in. Hey civfanatics!

What's the name of the guy that had like hundreds of thousands of posts?
Hello and welcome back. :)

No one has such a post count. There are a few with over 50,000. The highest is ~70k. Please join the conversations and remember that we try to keep discussion civil and without personal attacks on those with whom you might disagree. Join in those discussions which interest you and feel free to start new threads to introduce new discussions. Ask any moderator if you have questions.

Happy Birthday! 🎂

Thank you bird!

I remember now, Perfection, the spam king.

Top Bottom