Community Patch - How To Install

Hey all, sorry if this has already been solved, but I'm unable to play this because the (1) Community Patch, doesn't show up in my mods list. It's in the mods folder and i've cleared the cache and reinstalled everything multiple times. I'm using the vox populi installer, chosing the version without eui, and there don't seem to be any problems in installation so I dunno whats wrong...

Hey all, sorry if this has already been solved, but I'm unable to play this because the (1) Community Patch, doesn't show up in my mods list. It's in the mods folder and i've cleared the cache and reinstalled everything multiple times. I'm using the vox populi installer, chosing the version without eui, and there don't seem to be any problems in installation so I dunno whats wrong...

With game open, drag (1) CP in and out of your MODS folder.

Hello, I'm new here on the forum, but I need help!
When I play with the mod pack and enter the match I realize that there are no city-states, no ruins and no other resource (iron, horse, etc.)
I quit the game and when I disable the mod more luxuries and enter the game everything goes back to normal!
It is clear that it is an error in this mod, but I do not know how to solve
I NEED HELP

This is typically happening when your Civ5 is not up to date. You can see the version number under the main menu when you launch the game. The latest ends with .279

If you are running an older one, update it from Steam.

1) Your version is outdated and won't work with VP
2) I think you won't get any support at CivFanatics if your game is stolen (if that's what you mean by cracked)

Last edited:
I see a GREAT WORKS MANAGER checkbox. Where can I get it? I did found INFO ADDICT and downloaded.

Hello, I'm new here on the forum, but I need help!
When I play with the mod pack and enter the match I realize that there are no city-states, no ruins and no other resource (iron, horse, etc.)
I quit the game and when I disable the mod more luxuries and enter the game everything goes back to normal!
It is clear that it is an error in this mod, but I do not know how to solve
I NEED HELP

my civ5 is cracked

My version is 1.0.3.144

Buy the game. You will get zero help here if you've got a pirated copy of civ. You can regularly get the complete edition for <$10.

G

Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy the game. I'm Brazilian and here is a very expensive game!

Hello There i have a simple question:
can i play this mod without the City-State Diplomacy Mod since i dont use any city-state on my maps.
if a disable City-State Diplomacy Mod the other mod CBO - Compatibility Mod is also disabled.
i mean i can start the games without any problem but would this cause any balance/bug problems.
Thank you
Note: without the city states no a.i. civilization ever unlock the patronage (even with the mod).
Note 2: i use the standart installer with the standart settings. i dont use any outside/other mod/s.

Unless I start a game on the Earth map, none of the resources load in. I've played complete games through on Earth with Vox Populi (and I love it) but would like to play on another map. Everything else is exactly the same--the tiles and textures all look normal--but the resources don't show up at all. Is this a known bug, and if not is there anything you need me to provide on my end to try and resolve it? Thanks.

Not sure about the Earth map, but in general lack of resources means that your Civ5 is not up to date. The version is stated below the main screen when you launch the game. It should end with .279. If it does not, update the game from Steam.

Oh, and most resources appear after you research certain techs by default in VP, but I suppose you know that, right?

Thanks for the quick reply. I know about some of the resources only showing up with certain techs, so I think I'm an update or 2 behind. Any idea why the Earth map works normally?

1)some resources can only be granted by city states so if there isn't any city-state on the map there won't be those resources.
2)try using the IGE to quicken your answer
3)people will never demand resource which isn't on the map.

Hello There i have a simple question:
can i play this mod without the City-State Diplomacy Mod since i dont use any city-state on my maps.
if a disable City-State Diplomacy Mod the other mod CBO - Compatibility Mod is also disabled.
i mean i can start the games without any problem but would this cause any balance/bug problems.
Thank you
Note: without the city states no a.i. civilization ever unlock the patronage (even with the mod).
Note 2: i use the standart installer with the standart settings. i dont use any outside/other mod/s.

i answer my own question : there were a ui bugs without the two mods. nothing else so far but i do think the game wont be balanced since this is no official mod.
i believe city states should give better rewards as i never need their help in my gameplay.

Top Bottom