Confused

Occasionally the interface disappears when I am playing, and what is worse is how random it is. I never know when the interface might disappear. Anytime I try to take a screenshot of the issue, I get a screenshot of the application that is running in the background or my desktop. I am not sure which logs to include. I am playing this scenario with SVN 9709. Tell me which files you need, please.

Sorry but we don't know what the scenario author has done to the Mod files. Scenarios and Modmods are Always play at your own risk. The author of the Scenario will need to fix this.

He told me to report it here. Thank you.

Occasionally the interface disappears when I am playing, and what is worse is how random it is. I never know when the interface might disappear. Anytime I try to take a screenshot of the issue, I get a screenshot of the application that is running in the background or my desktop. I am not sure which logs to include. I am playing this scenario with SVN 9709. Tell me which files you need, please.
You are not clicking " alt + i " by any chance, that hides all interface.

Is there any interface at all?

Last edited:
All I did to external files was to remove longritude/latitude spawn limits (XML\Units\CIV4SpawnInfos.xml) for animals by commenting them out.

Does it happen on other scenarios/maps?

Mod folder patch must be Mods/Caveman2Cosmos/mod files here (Assets, UserSettings, etc)

Last edited:
Mod folder patch? I thought map would go in the Private Maps folder, is that wrong? It worked before no issues, when I used the updated map to start a new game there were issues. I checked alt + i before I posted this.

Mod folder patch? I thought map would go in the Private Maps folder, is that wrong? It worked before no issues, when I used the updated map to start a new game there were issues. I checked alt + i before I posted this.
I was talking where mod itself should be located and that it can't be nested.
As for scenario location I had it placed here: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\WorldBuilder

I will try that.

I fixed the error by copying the asset and resource folder over the old ones.

Top Bottom