Conservatives are fed up! (Letter to the Editor)

conservatives should also reasonably be fed up with the republican party.

disliking race grifters, alphabet agencies, crt (open racism), enrichment of ccp (modern genocide at scale), gene therapy mandates, human trafficking, fauci, useless policy to "stop gun violence", any mainstream media source (cnn and fox share in being proven liars), politicians gaslighting...these are all things that should in principle be bipartisan.

despite that, some of them are not bipartisan. though some in the list above are fringe/extremist positions comparable to people who are actually neo nazis. most people do not appreciate grooming/trafficking, racism, or genocide. few people you observe in day to day life act consistently with race grifter claims, despite that such grifters would prefer more of their claims being true than less.

alphabet agencies have being doing vile **** and lying to us about it since before most of us were born. these are the same types of people (or same people outright) which saw our involvement with banana republics, questionable behavior in middle east, patriot act etc...what makes anybody think they've turn a leaf and are good actors now? how can this possibly be a "conservative" talking point, rather than a broad opinion?

edit: seeding clouds is actually a thing governments have tried. it is not cost effective, to put it mildly. it "kind of" works in that you can make rain happen sooner (some percent effectiveness can be demonstrably attributed to the seeding effort), but it is completely unworkable at scale.

one of the motivations for cloud seeding was as a means to mess with hurricanes. simply isn't viable. hurricanes are a simple process relative to many things humans do, but the amount of energy and sheer size is enormous. the biggest ones are as large as most us states. good luck "seeding" that.

disliking race grifters, alphabet agencies, crt (open racism), enrichment of ccp (modern genocide at scale), gene therapy mandates, human trafficking, fauci, useless policy to "stop gun violence", any mainstream media source (cnn and fox share in being proven liars), politicians gaslighting...these are all things that should in principle be bipartisan.

Wow. Yikes.

I mean... I guess the point in accepting these lies is that they permit a disproportionate response.

Tell me more of your anti global warming severe weather event prevention program. Can we tax the wealthy and poor with vices to save the children with this progressive innovation?

I mean, I guess I'm against gene therapy mandates. But I'm also for fundamental education in biology. So the bipartisanship on that front isn't really super-strong.

As long as you guys don't go as far as to elect some dimwit who thinks it's a good idea to nuke hurricanes, you'll be ok.
I will defend this one!

Everyone in the world should someday ask "hey can we nuke a hurricane?". So the dude waited until he had a roomful of experts and an obligation to do something about said hurricane. It's a perfectly good question! (We should also be regularly asking "hey, can we clone dinosaurs yet?" btw).

Okay, I don't defend this one as aggressively as people's decision to invoke the Fifth. But I defend it.

He left us enough to mock when he sharpied a map to hide that he doesn't understand spaghetti plots.

i wonder just how much force it would take to separate a hurricane with an explosion. nukes are too small, by a comical margin. i always found the passage from nhc on it amusing:

A fully developed hurricane can release heat energy at a rate of 5 to 20×1013 watts and converts less than 10% of the heat into the mechanical energy of the wind. The heat release is equivalent to a 10-megaton nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes. According to the 1993 World Almanac, the entire human race used energy at a rate of 1013 watts in 1990, a rate less than 20% of the power of a hurricane.

but in principle, enough explosive force could wreck the earth itself...thus it follows that one might blow apart a hurricane.

problems:
  • i don't think any nation that exist has the means to generate an explosion strong enough to do that
  • this is one of those situations where the "cure" would be worse than the disease, if we somehow could do it. generating an explosion the size of a us state, even over open water, is probably not going to end well.
  • doing something physically impossible right now is already hard. doing it for less than projected cost of doing nothing won't make it easier.

I guess the alternative of protecting mangroves, reefs, Etc is now the cheapest option when it comes to Hurricane mitigation. But a world in which hurricanes could have been tamed by nukes would have been awesome! T-rex with lasers awesome.

The best I can hope for is to charge my EV monster truck at a nuclear power station. It's awesome, but just less awesome

I guess the alternative of protecting mangroves, reefs, Etc is now the cheapest option when it comes to Hurricane mitigation. But a world in which hurricanes could have been tamed by nukes would have been awesome! T-rex with lasers awesome.
Ok, why did I suddenly get Michael Bay vibes out of this?

The best I can hope for is to charge my EV monster truck at a nuclear power station. It's awesome, but just less awesome
Directly? I'd settle for hoping that a nuclear power plant is connected to a power grid :p.

Wrong! It's a New Hampshire newspaper, Portsmouth exists on the New Hampshire coastline. This newspaper is based in Portsmouth.

Regardless, Trump trolls exist in every state including the liberal ones. Even California has them. If you scroll down you'll see a woman talking about how she had a wonderful time at a local theater playing Cole Porter music while in period costume.

Last edited:
And when you sharpie a map to cover up the fact that you didn't understand, I will mock that but defend your curiosity regarding how to hook a saddle to a pterodactyl.

Top Bottom