Pro-Choice Advocates Are Trying To Commit Genocide Against Blacks Through Abortion?

Abortion against black babies is emphasized by implying black babies are being wiped out by abortion to unsustainable levels. That's like an antismoking message said with the accompaniment that smokers are gassing bystanders wholesale.

To add to my previous post, this ad almost seems like the equivalent of the right falling in love with the 14th amendment after the 2000 election.

Nope. There was a study done on this that showed that women who have an abortion have fewer children on average than those who don't. Lemme' see if I can find it.

My remembered impression is that this is not true, that abortions delay birthrates but don't reduce them. Now, delayed births will prevent a population from growing as quickly (since teenage moms add to the population every 16 years, and graduate moms add to the population every 22 years), but don't actually reduce the population size.

I'd be interested in seeing your link, because it would change my impression on this aspect of the topic.

So by operating in mainly minority neighborhoods, they're making reproductive services available to everyone? Shouldn't they be equally spread out across neighborhoods of all income levels then?

No because rich people can drive.

Clearly abortion is not enough.

We must do more to save mankind. Free sterilization with a $1,000 incentive for non-whites.

Sterilize to exterminate.

Margeret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, was all about keeping blacks from breeding. Although it's worth pointing out that she thought abortion was abhorrent. I don't see what all the fuss is about, liberals are a rich history of touting abortion as a method of getting rid of the undesirables before they hatch. And on this board too.

And conservatives have a rich history of touting starvation as a method of getting rid of the undesirables once they've already hatched.

And conservatives have a rich history of touting starvation as a method of getting rid of the undesirables once they've already hatched.

Who's advocated for forcefully withholding black people from obtaining food on their own?

Who's advocated for forcefully withholding black people from obtaining food on their own?

in many situations, you put people in that position without welfare or food stamps.

or reduced lunch :mischief:

regardless, many conservatives rail against those.

in many situations, you put people in that position without welfare or food stamps.

That's not forcefully withholding people from getting food. That's not starving people. How on earth did people in America not starve to death before FDR came along.

Don't get me wrong; I'm all for legal extermination/sterilization. But to equate starving bipeds with not feeding them like cattle seems a stretch.

That's not forcefully withholding people from getting food. That's not starving people. How on earth did people in America not starve to death before FDR came along.

Some did starve? And (not FDR) certainly some children (i.e. those who were working in factories and coal mines and such) were malnourished.

Is that the right answer....?

Sterilization is the humane way to exterminate bipeds. It also has the added benefit of not inflicting sudden damage to the economy by the loss of a large part of the workforce.

I meant it rhetorically. As in "is that the right answer to Merkinball's apparant claim people were better fed under FDR and before that". By which I meant yes. Even if Merkinball defended his argument.

Uh, did no one notice the people who took out the billboard are calling blacks a different species?

He he, I missed that.

I've heard this "they're killing blacks" message from con sources before. I wonder if this is an attempt to shift the racist tag off of cons and on to libs.

He he, I missed that.

I've heard this "they're killing blacks" message from con sources before. I wonder if this is an attempt to shift the racist tag off of cons and on to libs.

Conservatives have worked hard to achieve their racist status. I don't think they will give it up without a fight.

With over 6 billion people, this planet needs a procreation race founded upon race. Every race should try to pop out as many babies as possible in order to dominate all the others, especially the Chinese and Indians. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom