Contact list and Team gmail setup

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
One thing that might be helpful in the gmail account would be to have contacts entries for any of us who want to receive emails from other team members. That way any of us who needs to send an email to the team can either use the gmail account to send it, or copy contacts into our own email accounts. Or we could all enter the email addresses to use here and someone can put them into the gmail contacts.

My email for game stuff is below and I have entered it as a contact. I have also configured my mail client to show me the messages received by the team account and leave them on the gmail server.

Contact List
DaveShack daveshack.cfc@gmail.com

I think the gmail can only forward to one address, but it accepts a group name. So we should put all our email addresses in a group and then set forwarding to that group.

Mine is Javiercuest@gmail.com (javiercuest at gmail dot com)

On a side note, i think i have found a way of winning in BTS deity huge maps, im ussing hall of fame mod so i can see my name there, last game was about to archieve a cultural victory (i losse at 20 turns from winning when 6 civs declared war on me).

Now im trying a military victory (do they wanted war? :p).

neil dot stamour at gmail dot com

I am fine having messages forwarder to me even if I dont actively discuss them as I like knowing what is going on. Plus I can't get on CFC from school but I can log onto gmail from most computers.

Top Bottom