COTM 07: Saves now available

ainwood

Consultant.
Administrator
COTM 07: Austria. Saves now available.

You can get the saves from the download page here

Please note: You will need to install a new pediaicons.txt file in order to play as the Austrians. This file is included in the download .zip file.

Any error messages relating to "missing entry in PediaIcons.txt" is probably due to this file not being installed, or being installed in the wrong location - it needs to go in you \civ3\conquests\text\ folder.

Good luck!

Dynamic said:
Hello ainwood!
Why do you edit sav file after making screenshot? :confused:
You mean the gold in the south-east mountain? Slight oversight.... :blush:

As I was playing it, I made a few changes. I then redistributed the resources so that new land (shall we call it 'reclamation') had reasonable resources, then reset the resources around the starting location. That one missed escaped my attention.

with or without gold in the mountain, let kaiser karl rule

I can't open the link! I get the message:

Warning: Failed opening 'cotm07release.shtml' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site7/fst/var/www/html/games/index.php on line 65

Surely it can't be me doing something wrong again :sad:

@ainwood
the links don't seem the work well:

Warning: Failed opening 'cotm07release.shtml' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site7/fst/var/www/html/games/index.php on line 65

am i doing something wrong?

He couldn't handle the washout in the latest cricket series :lol:

Give him time and he will recouperate.

Dynamic said:

Yeah, but i dont want to choose between Predator/Open before i know what are the predator obstacles and other info for main page.

Main page just gives this : Warning: Failed opening 'cotm07release.shtml' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site7/fst/var/www/html/games/index.php on line 65 :(

...But... Austria is so cool civ to play, that its well worth waiting a bit more :D :king: :goodjob:

Sorry about teh web page problems. I missed one of the changes I needed to do to deal with the bonus game.

Shame on you!

We in the intelligeble force of NO-ONES, really submit to this!

I was surprised, ainwood, you selected a picture of Karls-Kirche (Karl's Church) in Vienna! It reminded me of my personal trip to Vienna. I took a nice photo of Karl's Church by myself. The building looks sweet from inside, too, there is a huge painting in the ceiling (don't know the terms in English, but I think you know what I mean, sorry). It was 10 years ago when I was in Vienna! That's a long time!

If we replace our existing PediaIcons.txt file in the conquests folder will that need to be re-replaced after playing the GOTM?

thanks

One more thing....

I went to the download page and clicked on the picture to get a larger version to look at and it gave me the COTM6 starting position.

No big deal. just letting you know....

kc

Hi,

A little precision concerning the PediaIcons file : the one Ainwood has submitted in the save file doesn't work for Civ3 French. Here is the one needed for the french version.
For some reason I wasn't able to attach it within this post, so here is a link to the french PediaIcons.txt to play with Austria :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/massytennisdetable/civ/sav/C3C3/PediaIconsVF.txt
(don't forget to rename it to PediaIcons.txt and save it in Civ3/Conquests/Text).

Tubby Rower said:
If we replace our existing PediaIcons.txt file in the conquests folder will that need to be re-replaced after playing the GOTM?
No. The file just contains extra text that will be ignored in games that don't contain Austria.

I've fixed the large image link - a copy/paste too far. Thanks.

Top Bottom