Create you own hero!

Just vote: Riedquat and be done with it.

Tally:
Riedquat: dcmort, Kennigit, Zack, Verarde
Dcmort: TheLastDays

Riedquat was lynched. That was good call, it seems.
Spoiler :
Riedquat was an evil orcish wizard. He was part of mafia. Mafia is no more!

Jarema raised to comment this. ‘As you can see, our traditional method is working quite good. I think, we are close to establish united political line for the upcoming year. So, try hard my subjects. You’ve almost done it’.

Night 6 begins. It will last 24 hours

Living players
1. TheLastDays
2. Kennigit
3. Zack
4. Verarde
5. DCmort

Dead players
Darth Feather, evil dwarven rogue lynched day 1 (town-aligned)
Sprig, neutral dwarven rogue (leper) killed night 1 (jester)
Topsecret, neutral human rogue lynched day 2 (town-aligned)
Spaceman, good human wizard (alchemist), poisoned, died night 2 (town-aligned)
Choxorn, evil orcish wizard lynched day 3 (mafia)
Traius, evil orcish wizard killed night 3 (mafia)
Lazy McCrow, good elven noble, lynched day 4 (town-aligned mason)
The Black Knigh, good dwarven noble, poisoned, died night 4 (town-aligned mason)
Autolycus, neutral orcish wizard, poisoned, died night 4 (mafia)
Visorslash, evil human rogue/fighter, killed night 4 (assassins)
Riedquat, evil orcish wizard lynched day 6 (mafia)

Extinct groups:
- jester
- masons
- mafia

That you are not Choxorn's teammate? Yes, I am fairly certain now that we know all of Choxorn's team are dead :hmm:

I never said you were Mafia. I theorized you are Visor's assassin partner.

Yeah, both of what dcmort and I quoted imply that you believe the assassins to be a team of two players.

Now this might just be a problem with my understanding of the english language which isn't my mother tongue but I was not trying to imply that. Just because someone is someone else's partner doesn't mean there couldn't be another partner or does it? No, really, that's a serious question.

Actually I haven't really concerned myself with the question as to how many scums are left in this game. I figure to just take them one by one but thinking about it I find it unlikely that there's more than one left. If there is I'd say this game is pretty stacked against town. 5 dead Mafia + 3 Assassins that would make 8 scum in a game of 21 people. That's not much under 50% and I wouldn't go that high as a host. Of course this is speculation but that's my thoughts. As it is now we know there's at least 7 scumbags in this game and even that's a high number for a game this size imo.

Now this might just be a problem with my understanding of the english language which isn't my mother tongue but I was not trying to imply that. Just because someone is someone else's partner doesn't mean there couldn't be another partner or does it? No, really, that's a serious question.
"Partner" normally has the connotation of two people. And saying "dcmort is the second assassin" implies that there are only two assassins, otherwise you would say "an assassin," not "the second" (notice how you never hear someone accuse another player of being "the second mafioso" or something similar).

Actually I haven't really concerned myself with the question as to how many scums are left in this game. I figure to just take them one by one but thinking about it I find it unlikely that there's more than one left. If there is I'd say this game is pretty stacked against town. 5 dead Mafia + 3 Assassins that would make 8 scum in a game of 21 people. That's not much under 50% and I wouldn't go that high as a host. Of course this is speculation but that's my thoughts. As it is now we know there's at least 7 scumbags in this game and even that's a high number for a game this size imo.
Well looking at it now, the game doesn't seem very balanced. It's feasible that not even half of the players in the game (dead or alive) are town.

I think ye need to make sure yer scale is calibrated to weigh yer gems right

Thar be 16 people in this game and at least 6 scum me laddy

If you had meant it as there could be multiple partners, you should have used the plural version of the word. You used the singular version, thus implying that there is only one other assassin. The numbers do suggest that there are very few scum left. There are 5 players left meaning there can only be a maximum of two anti town players left

Zack ninja'd me darnit

There are five players alive, and only four dead townies (and this is in a game of sixteen). So I think making any predictions based on game balance are ridiculous and ill-fated.

I thought I saw TLD and that lazy fellow ride into town together in a seemingly friendly manner

is there really a reason to go back on that now?

I know the elves are pretty long lived, they can build a trust between them like one does with his mining buddy after the many plentiful years. I know Lazy was fed to the lizards after such trust broke down, but is TLD an elf? I don't really see that good noble Lazy making the mistake of trusting an assassin fer all those years.

I know anything's possible, I mean there's a saying where I'm from, "Even the best mines can collapse", but plenty of people can be assassins.

Top Bottom