Resource icon

CRpSuite : Playing aids and game analysis utils 2.11.0

Dianthus said:
I've just released a new version of CRpSuite which can be found on my website.
MapStat is getting sooooo powerful .... it almost starts ruining the game ..... :shakehead

:mischief: *goes and downloads*

:D :goodjob:

Michelangelo said:
In my last game, I played the conquest Age of Discovery as the Dutch. When I researched protestantism, I was second after England I couldn't trade it with the other AI's. I thought it was strange, but maybe they got it the same turn. However for the rest of the game it showed up on the trading tab of MapStat.

Could be some bug with Conquest itself though, as Civassist I and II both say I can trade it.

Nice improvements with the new version :goodjob:

Here's the save
Well, I'm quite puzzled by this. I asked in the C&C forum here, and plotonius suggests that flavours only affect AI behavior (which was my understanding until I saw this!)

Anyway - I thought it might be also related to flavour relations (eg Protestant has a 0% relation with catholicism), but in tests I did in another scenario, this didn't stack-up.

All in all, its quite confusing.

Forgive me if this has been asked.

Using CRpMapStat 2.10.0, I find that the culture per turn value (in parenthesis in the Territory tab) seems to fluctuate strangely. Is this normal, or a bug that has been fixed, or a bug that has not been fixed?

Dianthus,

The Food Tab is really great! Mucho gracias!:) I have been using for rushing workers in all size 12 cities with the bin full. Love it!:) Just one quick question, what does the "Overrun" column mean?

vmxa said:
I just ran viewer against a save on the board and it shows 10 leaders in the first 80 turns, but the player says he never had any? I will get the link.
I just retired that game and viewed the log in [c3c]. There's an event there I'd never seen before to do with securing victory point locations. I guess I'm wrongly reporting this as Great Leader event.

ainwood said:
Well, I'm quite puzzled by this. I asked in the C&C forum here, and plotonius suggests that flavours only affect AI behavior (which was my understanding until I saw this!)
Thanks for that thread and the PM ainwood :goodjob:.

Moonsinger said:
The Food Tab is really great! Mucho gracias!:) I have been using for rushing workers in all size 12 cities with the bin full. Love it!:) Just one quick question, what does the "Overrun" column mean?
It should (I haven't tested much due to a self-imposed ban on playing Civ while looking for a new job. That ban is now over though. :dance: ) report the amount of food the city will overrun by on the next growth turn. I.e. you need another 10 food to grow and you've currently got +4 fpt, on the 3rd turn you will waste 2 food unless you do some MM.

"I just retired that game and viewed the log in [c3c]. There's an event there I'd never seen before to do with securing victory point locations. I guess I'm wrongly reporting this as Great Leader event."

That makes sense, I never played with that condition, but I do remember seeing those objects in the capitols. It was freaking as I did not see how so many leaders could happen so soon.

If I see anohter one, I will know to dismiss them if VP is on.

Could the "Current Garrison" column under the Flipping tab also be added to the Happiness tab? During a war, that would make it much easier to see which cities with resistors already have units in them.

Forgive me if I missed this request. I would love to see the cities numbered in say the culture tab. I am sitting on a brand new (any other kind) MGL and cannot make an army. So I want to know how many cities I have, to see if I should hold the leader until I get to the next level.

If I am close, I may hold the leader, if need three more as in this case I used the leader for something else.

Those list can get long as the game goes on, this is an AW game, so counting gets to be a pain.

Thanks...

@vmxa - the city count for everyone is on the Territory tab (doesn't show the AI count when at war, until you are able to talk)

Thanks I had not looked at that tab before, great. When you say able to talk, you mean they are willing to talk? I was wondering because I am doing an AW and I see all the civs counts.

Not that I care, but I have no embassies and have not traded maps of course, nor have I exposed all the map. I did send out a galley to find the missing ones.

Yeah I know it only makes it worse as this is a pangea. But I had already met most of them anyway.

@vmxa - correct. If you can engage in peace talks with them then their city count is visible, as well as their tradeable techs on the trade tab.

OK, I only wanted my count,so that is fine. You could use viewer to know theirs, if you wanted. Now if only the speed slider would stay where I set it between invocation.

I've just down loaded CrpSuite and I can not figure out how to use Rings, SettleLoc, Stats, and Viewer. I was able to get Mapstat to work.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom