Dacubz145s New Civs

Would you consider doing US States? A good Vermont based on the old republic has been need for a long time.

Cant say id be to interested, is there a LH out there already for it? Or would you like static? also any ideas or UU or UB?

Well for the UU it would definitely be the Green Mountain Boy, the Green Mountain Boys were Vermont's main stick swinging unit that was used to great effect against the British during the American Revolution and against New York during it's colonial expansion. They would be a replacement for the musketman or Explorer if you arm them with Tomahawks instead of muskets.

As for the UB, I'm guessing maybe a Sugar shack. A sugar shack is a semi-commercial establishment, Like the name implies, sugar houses are small cabins or series of cabins, originally destined to belong to certain private or farm estates, and where sap collected from sugar maple trees is boiled into maple syrup. Often found on the same territory is the sugar bush, that is intended for cultivation and production of maple syrup by way of craftsmanship.

For the LH I'd go with Governor Thomas Chittenden, Thomas Chittenden was an important figure in the founding of Vermont. During the American Revolution, Chittenden was a member of a committee empowered to negotiate with the Continental Congress to allow Vermont to join the Union. The Congress deferred the matter in order to not antagonize the states of New York and New Hampshire, which had competing claims against Vermont. In 1777, a convention was held in Windsor, which drafted Vermont's first constitution, establishing Vermont as an independent republic—the first republic in North America. During the Vermont Republic Chittenden served as governor from 1778–1789 and 1790–1791, and was one of the participants in a series of delicate negotiations with British authorities in Quebec over the possibility of establishing Vermont as a British province.

After Vermont entered the federal Union in 1791 as the fourteenth state, Chittenden continued to serve as governor until 1797 when he died in office. A pre made LH of TC probably doesn't exist, but the image bellow should suffice until somebody is nice enough to make one.:)
Spoiler :

Perhaps an Ohioan civ as well(I am an Ohioan, after all)?

With Rutherford B. Hayes, Warren G. Harding, and Arthur St. Clair as leaders.(Static will work)
UU: Tomahawk Thrower(Axeman, 1-2 First Strikes) or Coureur du Bois(Musketman, Starts with Woodsman I+II)
UB: Ohio Legislature(Replaces Courthouse, +1 :c5happy:, +10% maintenance reduction)

And yes, I'm still working on the Luba.

Perhaps an Ohioan civ as well(I am an Ohioan, after all)?

With Rutherford B. Hayes, Warren G. Harding, and Arthur St. Clair as leaders.(Static will work)
UU: Tomahawk Thrower(Axeman, 1-2 First Strikes) or Coureur du Bois(Musketman, Starts with Woodsman I+II)
UB: Ohio Legislature(Replaces Courthouse, +1 :c5happy:, +10% maintenance reduction)

And yes, I'm still working on the Luba.

ehh truthfully i dont think ill be doing any states, just usually not interested if its not a real country, im from Illinois and i dont even think id be interested in doing that one, so sorry Dumanios and Mad Man:cry:

To bad, Vermont would have translated well as a civ. You said earlier that you were looking into making a civ based on a small country or micro state is that correct? Maybe you'd be interested in doing a civ based on San Marino, the worlds oldest continuously independent Italian speaking country.

To bad, Vermont would have translated well as a civ. You said earlier that you were looking into making a civ based on a small country or micro state is that correct? Maybe you'd be interested in doing a civ based on San Marino, the worlds oldest continuously independent Italian speaking country.

Now that id be interested in, if you suply me with an idea for uu, ub and lh ill be on my way to making it(please choose atleast one lh that ruled after 1900)

I'll have to look into UBs and LHs, but for the UU its a toss up between the Crossbow corps and Guard of the rock.

Top Bottom