Dawn Of The Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game

You should start the game and send us privately images of the starting location before we do anything I think.

oh and I have established the Japan social group.

In light of Tambien and Jehoshua's posts, I will delay the start until:
A) All civ's have a social group.
Rome, England, and Mongolia still lack these, and I think I'll need them to post images.
B) Tambien, because of the numerous prior posts, I don't really want to add time between updates (certainly still an option, though). Would it be possible for you to get a teammate or two to share orders with?

Do I really need a social group? Can't you put them on img shack? I am only one person and don't plan on any teammates.

Basically, I'm only going to upload them here. I don't think I can attach them to PM's, if I'm wrong, then that'll be fine to use.

I actually can attach images to PM's, so that's all set. I'll still give Tambien a little time, though, if he wants a teammate.

I join as Lord Nwahs Nazzor, High Preist of the Imperial Babylonian State and Second in Command for King Nechuz

I will join rome as christos augustus .

Here is a list of players and nation by population, please correct any oversights on my part.

Polynesia
Mo'i Omega (Head of State; Omega124)
Sam Sniped (High Chief; SamSniped)
Bestrfc Player (High Chief; bestrfcplayer)
Land Lubber (High Chief; landlubber)
Dem Taqat (High Chief; Dem Taqat)
Red Spy (High Chief; Red Spy)

Babylonia
King Nechuz Bazzer (Head of State; Tambien)
Lord Nwahs Nazzor (High Priest and Second-In-Command; LordNwahs6)
Lord Labashi-Marduk (High Warlord; mayor)
Lord Iyil Duzz (Advisor to the King; ilduce349)

Rome
Emperor Dot (Head of State; dot80)
Christos Augustus (Unknown; christos200)

Japan
Tenno Heika (Head of State; Jehoshua)

Mongolia
Balkor Khan (Head of State; Balkor Wolf)

Egypt
Pharaoh ShadowNX (Head of State; ShadowNX)

England
King William (Head of State; DefoesRightBoot)

India
Rajah Chgrogers (Head of State; chgrogers)

I join as Lord Labashi-Marduk High Warlord of Babylonië

All hail Emperor Dot. Rome may not have so many members as babylonia but rome has its legions.

This is the Flag of the Imperial Babylonian State. The only nation to have an official flag so far. :D

EDIT: List updated again.

EDIT2: Babylonia is begining to rival Polynesia!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!

Link to video.

Polynesia had the first flag in this game. It is in fact our Social Group picture.

Also, all members besides me in Polynesia are "High Chiefs".

This is the Flag of the Imperial Babylonian State. The only nation to have an official flag so far. :D

Sorry, but not quite. Polynesia beat you to it, they just don't have it in this thread.

Also, may I suggest Rome makes a group now, since they have two members? Unless you guys just want to use PM's, of course, but I'll send info directly to Dot.

Edit: Seems Omega beat me to it, on the flag.

Top Bottom