1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Dawn Of The Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by CivOasis, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ShadowNX

ShadowNX Prince

Pffftttt, silence infidel your twisting of the facts will not change the score.

2. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

Do I need to prove the Tenno's awesome power by revealing a screenshot of you weak, vulnerable and overstretched empire ???

not to mention I am right :lol:

3. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Since the game has collapsed, I'll mention that Poly actually had another settler. Since they couldn't give orders, it kinda got parked on an island for the whole game.

4. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

dammit, so my plan to burn Polynesia to the ground would of failed due to some hidden settler.

5. dot80

dot80 Emperor

Yeah, it wasn't really balanced that one team had polynisia. I just went along b/c I just wanted to play.

6. Ravus_Sol

Ravus_Sol God-Emperor of Mankind

I'm amused by this, because when I see someone that could Rival myself I don't think about challenging them, I think about allying with them.

It's a shame this game seems to have collapsed and I can't petition to Join Japan but I'm having a lot of fun reading through this at the moment.

P.S sorry for the Necro Post

7. Tambien

Tambien Theseus, Duke of Athens

Its ok, but if you want to join a great game, check Governments and Politics out!

8. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Hey, no problem. I'm planning on starting a new type of RP soon, so, if you're interested, check back soon.

9. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

:lol: I wholeheartedly agree with you, working together for mutual benefit amongst the politically strong is far superior compared to a confrontation with unknown consequences.

I suppose if you would like to take Tambiens suggestion and join GaP we could see how an alliance would work. Sure its a bit late in the gamecycle, but thats not an insurmountable obstacle.

10. Tambien

Tambien Theseus, Duke of Athens

Well. I just lost any chance I ever had of holding governmental power if HE joins. ;)

11. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Hey, Law of the Jungle isn't too bad.

12. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

I will get my revenge on PrinceOfPersia soon enough ;)

Either way I learnt my lesson over there, dont go on wild political experiments :lol: