Deer Killing People

Shaihulud said:
Deers are the natural prey item of bears. If we breed enough of this carnivores to be released into the wilds it will surely help control the deers population.
That is how a manly man kills his deer, and he has to knap the knife from flint himself.

Thats why we need to clone the raptor.

VRWCAgent said:
Now see, if you all had made Jesse Ventura your governor for life, that wouldn't have been a concern.
Yeah, but we'd have the problem having a crappy governor.

rmsharpe said:
Jesse was a "pro wrestler," so unless the deer was paid to make it look like Jesse took him down, he'd probably be dead too.

:eek: rmsharpe, just what are you suggesting here? Do you mean to imply that pro wrestling is fake or something?

I find it interesting that the rate of animal attacks on humans has increased along with other abnormal behaivor. I wonder why?

I can personally vouch for the strength of deer. A friend of mine raises European Fallow Deer and I helped to bring the first batch in. Although these deer are quite small, they pack a powerfull punch. I can just imagine what a full grown North American deer is capable of.

Being trampled by deer? I didn't think they congregated in large enough numbers to get to trampling...

Deer are a major road nusiance, but they got nothing on moose. hit on of those buggers head-on and you're almost guanranteed a fatality

IglooDude said:
Over the last century or whatever? Sure, sounds possible - moose have done it often enough.
Speaking of moose, here's what one can do to a car.

I hit a deer once and, even though I was able to slow down to a near stop, the deer still messed up my grill. I imagine an animal that big could really mess someone up with enough velocity.

Attachments

• moose1.jpg
    moose1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 83
  • moose2.jpg
    moose2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 79
  • moose3.jpg
    moose3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 79
  • moose4.jpg
    moose4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 65
"Deer Killing People"
is that to be understood to refer to People who kill Dear, though maybe that's supposed to be "Deer-Killing People"
or is it to be understood as "Deer ARE Killing People"

as for on topic. i'd have no problem believing that a deer could kill a person. but at the same time, i'd say that it would take some form of idiocy on the person's side to be in a position to be killed by a deer.
unfortunately the list of idiocy that can get you killed by a deer includes moving down a paved road at inhuman speeds in a hunk of metal and plastic called a car. (it also includes jumping out of a tree onto a deer's back thinking you'll slit its throat with a knife)

"Deer Killing People"
is that to be understood to refer to People who kill Dear, though maybe that's supposed to be "Deer-Killing People"
or is it to be understood as "Deer ARE Killing People"

Critical ;)

I just dont mean hunters....ordinary people just get attacked randomly

Top Bottom