Democratic Showdown

ZONKERBERG vs BOULDER pick one

• Mark "The Facebook" Zuckerberg

• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

• oh god please end our suffering

Results are only viewable after voting.
> GOP Bolter vs. The Privacy-Violater-in-Chief

Why would Dwayne Johnson run as a Democrat? His political leanings and associations would suggest he's a Republican.

Why would Dwayne Johnson run as a Democrat? His political leanings and associations would suggest he's a Republican.
How likely are the Republican Party, as it exists at present, to put a moderate brown guy from a coastal state forward as their candidate? He could swing one, maybe two of those, but not all three. Things could be different in 2020, it's true, but they might also be worse.

Dwayne Johnson as a potus is not a good choice, obviously. That said, i am more horrified by Zuckenberg or Oprah or those kind of celebrities. Zuck's ties to the web would make things more horrible, and other celebrities are inherently polarizing to the max.

According to Chomsky, Bernie Sanders is still the most popular political figure in the US. I say go with him :)

How likely are the Republican Party, as it exists at present, to put a moderate brown guy from a coastal state forward as their candidate?

If they thought it would win them the election, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Depends on if what The Rock is cooking smells good.

I like The Rock's personality, but he needs back up his candidacy with a solid policy agenda.

There have been quite a few presidents with the second one.

The Zuck would quickly get the Rock's Elbow and Rock Bottomed if he tried to complete with The Rock.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder that one of the most loved presidents of the USA was a literal side-kick actor, sports commentator and a horrible snitch who was in direct contact with the FBI and told them which one of his colleagues he 'suspected' to have communist ties. So much for 'selling privacy'. The most recent Republican president before Trump was an actual cheerleader. With the US of A nothing is impossible.

Only as long as he runs as The Rock. I couldn't care less about "Dwayne Johnson", but The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment gets my vote.
Wat?

It is always and only Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Perhaps we can compromise, and write it as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?
No way. Even when texting I, as should we all, always write Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Do you know how much of a hassle it is, as I am doing right now, to write that out on your phone? None, because Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is always worth spelling out as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Morgan Freeman would be the dream candidate. He has experience as the prez of the US. And as former God, the Republicans would struggle to berate him. Any criticism could be met with: Don't you like God?

But it never would, is the point. Their own base would never vote for such. He'd never win the primary.

Who knows? He has spoken at several RNC events over the years and seemed to get a pretty warm reception. Whether or not that would translate into actual votes is unknown.

Nice. I want to see him run now just to see how many votes he can take away from the Democrats and Republicans and what kind of effect that will have on the election.

If an Independent king-maker party is at all possible, Johnson could be the one do it.

If an Independent king-maker party is at all possible, Johnson could be the one do it.

Is he really that likely to win a state (or more) as a third party?

Anyway, he seems to be a decent (?) person, but what else is there in his favour? Run The Bernie as both first and third party candidate :yup:

Probably not, but through the Rock, all things are possible.

Top Bottom