Der Führer's anarchisch Vaterland.

:wallbash:

For the next three rounds don't say any of the cities by their proper name.

Rename all of your units to "$vv3qq?

Ok no update yet as I got occupied by a non-story game of C2C at the moment. However while playing that I realized something about this that i'm changing. Rounds are extended from 300 to 600 turns per round so I don't get swamped with instructions. It also reduces the round count from an astronomical 50 to a more reasonable 25. Please note I rounded up while doing the math.

Eternity speed, huh? Here's how I picture this going down:

2042 AD: There are now 9 billion humans on Earth. Also, Germany enters the Ancient Era.

July 16, 2168 AD: A solar eclipse of nearly 7 and a half minutes occurs, the longest in a 10,000-year period. Germany enters the Classical Era.

2300 AD: Google indexes all the world's information. The entirety of human knowledge is searchable. Meanwhile, Germany enters the Medieval Era.

2640 AD: The 639 year long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow As Possible (begun in 2001) concludes at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany. Fake Germany enters the Renaissance Era. Each turn now represents 6 months.

7000 AD: Terraforming of Venus is complete. The planet is now the third in the solar system suitable for human life. After a 2-millennium hiatus, Lord Bigfoot resurrects his Germany Anarchy Story. He picks up in the midst of the Liberalism race.

9999 AD: Panic around the world as worry about the Y10K Problem causes unrest. A distant civilization has proven the world is round.

10000 AD: Chaos ensues after all the world's computers crash. Lord Bigfoot, having uploaded his consciousness into a supercomputer in order to continue his Germany Anarchy Story forever, ceases to exist, thus ending the game 4 turns before the Sistine Chapel would've been completed in Berlin.

Beautiful :lol:

Eternity speed, huh? Here's how I picture this going down:

2042 AD: There are now 9 billion humans on Earth. Also, Germany enters the Ancient Era.

July 16, 2168 AD: A solar eclipse of nearly 7 and a half minutes occurs, the longest in a 10,000-year period. Germany enters the Classical Era.

2300 AD: Google indexes all the world's information. The entirety of human knowledge is searchable. Meanwhile, Germany enters the Medieval Era.

2640 AD: The 639 year long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow As Possible (begun in 2001) concludes at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany. Fake Germany enters the Renaissance Era. Each turn now represents 6 months.

7000 AD: Terraforming of Venus is complete. The planet is now the third in the solar system suitable for human life. After a 2-millennium hiatus, Lord Bigfoot resurrects his Germany Anarchy Story. He picks up in the midst of the Liberalism race.

9999 AD: Panic around the world as worry about the Y10K Problem causes unrest. A distant civilization has proven the world is round.

10000 AD: Chaos ensues after all the world's computers crash. Lord Bigfoot, having uploaded his consciousness into a supercomputer in order to continue his Germany Anarchy Story forever, ceases to exist, thus ending the game 4 turns before the Sistine Chapel would've been completed in Berlin.

:lmao:

Top Bottom