[NFP] Different yields from works of writing?

Heinage

Khan
Posting here as not sure if a bug or a game mechanic I'm unaware of

Playing as Eleanor (France) I produced 2 great works of writing which yielded 4 culture and 4 tourism each.
I then traded one of those away to Macedon in return for a work of writing which yielded only 2 culture and 2 tourism (there were other things in that deal incl. 24gpt). Later I got another Great Writer and produced another piece of writing which also yielded 2 culture and 2 tourism.

So the question is, why did my first great writer produce works which each yielded 4 culture and 4 tourism?

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Huh. Not only do the tooltips change from 4/4 to 2/2, but the total amount produced by the amphitheater is listed on the great works window as 6/6, which shouldn't be correct in either case. And your total amount of culture per turn does not change before or after the trade.

Definitely seems more like a U.I. bug than an intended game mechanic. What happens if you advance to the next turn and look at the great works window again?

I should clarify, those screenshots weren't taken before and after a trade. They were from within the same turn, which was well after I had traded away my other 4 culture work.
I can upload the save if anyone is interested in taking a look

Top Bottom