Diversica for WoC

Out of curiosity, since both the WoC and the regular version have about the same number of downloads (> 500 each), what do people prefer ? Is there still a need for a regular one or is everyone using the WoC version anyway (and the two groups of downloaders heavily overlap) ?

The version wasn't working. I think I figured out what the problem was. I had added some of WoC version 1.0 to Diversica. Then I was trying to use Diversica with a higher version of WoC. Didn't work!

That could be the problem (depending on what you added), Diversica includes the WoC core (or at least that part of it that is needed).

Hey file front is getting on my nerves, usually does. I have a server that isn't doing anything has huge bandwidth and a lot of space, you are welcome to use it. It is the old CDG server if you even know what that is. It was a Civ3 site I could no longer maintain. I still pay for the server and would like it to get some use. No catches at all, the old website is mostly inactive, and I deleted most everything taking up space. I will probably offer this to all of my favorite mods, though I haven't tried this mod, it was recommended by the WOC team, which I love.

I'd give you your own folder to manage with ftp if you like or anyother setup you want.

Please don't misconstrue this as some sort of ad. It is just the server has 100 Gigs of bandwidth a month I believe and 20 Gigs of space going to waste. Let me know what you think.

Hey file front is getting on my nerves, usually does.

Yes, on mine too, when there are too little (no ?) downloads for a while, they delete the file. So I sometimes do have to upload again - just like now.

I have a server that isn't doing anything has huge bandwidth and a lot of space, you are welcome to use it. It is the old CDG server if you even know what that is.

I'd give you your own folder to manage with ftp if you like or anyother setup you want.

FTP is fine, just let me know the URL, user and password (or whatever it takes to actualy upload to it). Thanks for the offer.

Elucidus, it's very generous of you to host this for mamba, I'm sure most people with mods would love hosting like that to avoid filefront. I hope you like my mod (World 2009) when it comes out next month! When it's finished I'm sure we could use hosting, if you still have room then. :)

We also use WoC.

Great, maybe I should limit this to WOC based Mods, I don't have unlimited space afterall and WOC is great in my opinion. PM me space requirements and I'll visit your forum and check it out. If it is of decent quality you are next in line for hosting.

I used have a forum, but takes too much time to run, maybe I'll just donate my space to the mods of the community that need it.

Ok great. I will send you that PM when our mod is finished, most likely a little over a month from now. If you like it hopefully we can work something out. :)

No, I have not updated the link yet. I was thinking about doing so when I release the next version (which should be soon, hopefully) ;)

Why when I try and run it (the WOC version) it loads, but everything is exactly like the normal game? It even says it is the mod in the top right. Am I missing something right in front of my face?

Why when I try and run it (the WOC version) it loads, but everything is exactly like the normal game? It even says it is the mod in the top right. Am I missing something right in front of my face?

Hm, does it just say so at the top, or do you see my loading screen. Also the mod works for me, the main difference over regular civ however is differing unit graphics for each civ, the game mechanics themselves have not changed much.

Do you have some additional civs, like Iroquois, Israel and Siam ? If so the mod should be working for you, if not, it definitely does not.

Top Bottom