Dolen2's Ethnic Diversity

fudge it, I'm continuing this mod
we reviving this, oh baby oh baby, and yea so far the only issue ive found with this in Vox Populi is landships are invisible and i think light tanks have the wrong models, please go on with this is awesome

We'll need logs from people to see where and when the mod is erroring out during playtime.
Would you be willing to help?

we reviving this, oh baby oh baby, and yea so far the only issue ive found with this in Vox Populi is landships are invisible and i think light tanks have the wrong models, please go on with this is awesome
I'm making this primarily with support for Sapiens/Core in mind, but I might be able to rectify the light tank problem or make a VP version.

fudge it, I'm continuing this mod
Hi, do you have the graphical assets (3d + textures) for Dolen's mod anywhere to download? I need files that I can convert to Civ 6 format. Ships and hardware mainly. I am myself modding, working on skin variation for Warfare Expanded.

Hi, do you have the graphical assets (3d + textures) for Dolen's mod anywhere to download? I need files that I can convert to Civ 6 format. Ships and hardware mainly. I am myself modding, working on skin variation for Warfare Expanded.
All I have are the exact same files from the mods you can get from steam and my own skins for Chinese tank and AT gun

All I have are the exact same files from the mods you can get from steam and my own skins for Chinese tank and AT gun
Sure thing, but mods once they were built...I think I can't get the raw (source) 3d files? At least the way it works for Civ 6. Once it goes to .blp, I can't retrieve.

Unit changes aren't showing up for me. I've tried with both the regular version and "mod" version. What am I missing?

I've nailed down an issue with Russia. It's with metallurgy and the Lancer model. I don't know enough about modding, but using IGE4 to debug, once Russia researches Metallurgy, any user interaction which forces a Russian Lancer to be rendered (IGE change of civ to Russia or map peek, or even turn processing) causes CTD.

Top Bottom