Diversica for WoC

Strange, how did you install it (and where) ? It needs to be extracted in <Civ4>\<BtS>\Mods (i.e. in the Mods dir underneath where you installed BtS).

Have you changed any files (esp. the .ini) ?

Can you tell me the dir structure ?

Apparently I had it in both mod folders, an older one in the my docs mod folder. So when I made the shortcut with the "mod= Div_Mod" it didn't know what to do. Its working now. Sorry about that.

Strange, the bugfix certainly did not address that, I also never had these problems, (no interface, odd goody hut behavior - and I have opened a hundred since).

As my mod is strictly xml, it should also not cause any of this, certainly not the goody hut, and the only way I ever lost an interface was for a specific civ due to an xml error which for some reason causes civ to behave that way.

Well, I deleted everything instead of overwriting it, that worked. I tried to play a terra map on XXL with all other settings normal. It was one giant landmass, no water what-so-ever. Do I need to stick to certain map scripts?

Well, I deleted everything instead of overwriting it, that worked.

You should always do that with a new version (not a patch though) as otherwise there might be some stuff left from the old version which only messes things up.

I tried to play a terra map on XXL with all other settings normal. It was one giant landmass, no water what-so-ever. Do I need to stick to certain map scripts?

Hm, for some reason this is an unmodified script again, as far as I know the modified versions came with WoC already. In any case, I still have them floating around, so I will look what else needs fixing.

Yes, Filefront deletes downloads after a while, so as long as the other one works (indefinitely) I do not really see a reason to upload to FF again. I might use a different site altogether for future releases (one which does not delete files).

Top Bottom