1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DLC Modpack Repository

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jan 19, 2017.

1. xerxesjc28

xerxesjc28 Chieftain

Hi, I am trying to play the mod on my laptop and am installing the two folders MP_Modspack and UI_BC1 into the assets>DLC directory and when I try to look for the communitas map to play the game in multiplayer it does not show up why is that?

I should say I play this mod succesfully on my desktop computer online with my friend all the time, but now that I have a new laptop and just reinstalled the game I can't seem to figure out how to make the mod work to play in multiplayer, is there a step I am missing?

2. xerxesjc28

xerxesjc28 Chieftain

OK, I figured it out, I forgot to copy the communitas.lua into the maps folder.

3. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

Modpacks for 2018-11-21 version (with the 2018-11-23 hotfix): https://mega.nz/#F!pTgAiCrT!6gXj_s8O_1tetVEfn5CRRQ
    Content:

VP_2018-11-21_no_EUI:
    +Vox Populi without EUI (mods (1) to (5) and (6b))

VP_2018-11-21_EUI:
    +Vox Populi with EUI (mods (1) to (5) and (6a))

VP_2018-11-21_Improved_Interface: (Warning: "small interface" option required)
    +Vox Populi with EUI (mods (1) to (5) and (6a))
    +(ui) List Enhancements for VP (v 4)
    +Calypso's Colored Religious Icons (Basic) (v 4)
    +InfoAddict (v 22)
    +Promotion Overhaul for VP (v 11)
    +UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
    +UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
    +UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1)
    +UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)
    +VP Promo Icons (v 1)
    +Flag Promotion EUI (v 1.1)

VP_2018-11-21_Magnus_Mutatio: (Warning: "small interface" option required)
    +Everything in the "Improved Interface" above
    +(7) Community Events (v 4) (Was breaking the modpack)
    +(9) Wonders Expanded (v 2)
    +More Unique Components for VP (v 38)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  4. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Regular Supporter

Very nicely done! Have you considered adding "Trade Opportunities for VP, Wonder Planner for VP, City-States Leaders for VP" to the second pack?

mikes61293 and adan_eslavo like this.
  5. tekknej

tekknej Chieftain

with this one i am getting a popup of "Unable to load texture [VanguardPromos32.dds]" on turn 2 when some barb melee showed up. seems like they have that promo even though it should be a naval one, it's a red square instead of an icon. is it something wrong on my end?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  6. Civ-Phil-ization

Civ-Phil-ization Chieftain

Hi Forum,
    I installed the above mentioned VP_2018-11-21_Magnus_Mutatio as a modpack and am now experiencing a single problem. I can't click unit promotions anymore (or rather when I do nothing happens) meaning I can't complete my turns and therefor not play :-(.

Sorry if this is a beginner mistake but has anyone experienced anything similar before? Is there a known fix? Or did I miss something?

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

7. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

I confirm this two bugs. Sorry for not testing enough before posting. I'm removing them the time to fix them.

tekknej likes this.
  8. pza

pza Chieftain

11-21-1 (upgrade cost hotfix) Vox Populi + my usual selection of UI Modmods

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/tawugof/MP_MODSPACK_VP_11-21-1_eui_mods.rar

Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 11-21-1, with EUI and following modmods:
    1. Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
    2. UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
    3. UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1.0)
    4. UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
    5. UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)

9. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

I've fixed those two bugs (at the cost of the "(7) Community Events" for the second one)

tekknej likes this.
  10. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

I've never played with them, but I will look at them.

adan_eslavo likes this.
  11. Civ-Phil-ization

Civ-Phil-ization Chieftain

Perfect thank you so much Moi Magnus :-D

12. Lilox

Lilox Chieftain

@Moi Magnus Hello :)

Magus, I was wondering if there is a possibility to have 43 civs with your modpack? I was trying to edit files as in tutorial with .dll on the first page, but nothing works.
    Also, I can not manage to add YNAEMP to resources andstart it :( Could you please advise?
    Kind regards

13. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

1) The first page tutorial is highly out of date. You should rather install the 43civ version through the auto-installer, and then either just play normaly, either create a modpack from it (https://civ-5-cbp.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_a_Modpack)
    2) There is a bug in the 11-21 for 43 civ. (https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/4928). It will be fixed in next version.

14. Lilox

Lilox Chieftain

@Moi Magnus

Ok i somehow figure out what I want to achieve.
    I downloaded Play The World Extended (Brave New World Edition), Edited World.XML to have 22 players which is enough.
    Once I download your VP package, it reduces players to 12 max. Any idea why?

15. Lilox

Lilox Chieftain

also according to creating modpack - once Modding Multiplayer Workaround is enabled in mod menu, it limits to 22

16. Lilox

Lilox Chieftain

Ok, I have managed to have all working :D
    Have whole Magnus Mutatio working, and Giant Earth Map with TSL working in multiplayer. All for 22 CIV!
    Now waiting for patch which will unlock 43 civs.
    Excited AF.

Moi Magnus likes this.
  17. Babybasher

Babybasher Chieftain

Just registered to say thanks for this. Partner and I are enjoying it immensely.

Do you update these with the new patches?

18. DeadInTheWater

DeadInTheWater Chieftain

I am curious why there's only 7 religions allowed in my 12 civ game? For VP balance reasons? If possible, how can i increase them. It kind of handicaps your civ when you don't attain one. If you do not found one, but one becomes your majority religion, do you receive all the benefits?

Using jdude147's unstable SP 12-03.

19. DeadInTheWater

DeadInTheWater Chieftain

Also how can I disable city specific events, they are not varied enough, happen too often and quite frankly ruin the game for me. There's options for the event system, good, neutral and bad events but it does not refer to which specific events. Are they for just the city events or do they refer to other events as well. Adviser and Civ specific events I'am fine with and would like to keep those.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  20. b33rbringerx

b33rbringerx Chieftain

For this and your other question about religions. About religions, i use Calypso's Colored Religious Icons Basic + Extended ( so both mods ). The first (basic) just adds colours to the icons, but the second mod (extended) adds more religions like Druidism for example.
    For the events. Find (7) Community Events folder ( or (7) Community Events (v 4) something like this ) and there Developmental.sql file.

"
    UPDATE Defines
    SET Value = 15
    WHERE Name = 'EVENT_MIN_DURATION_BETWEEN';"

where the set value is the turn between events.

Also if there is a "(8) Events and Decisions (CBO) (v 14)" folder, you need to change the settings in the "EventsAndDecisions_Settings.lua" file.

I hope this will help.

DeadInTheWater likes this.