DLC Modpack Repository

hey guys im having an issue with the quick combat. i'm using the MP Modpack 9-25-3 for my single player match. But somehow the quick combat option isnt working properly. Everytime the barbarian are attacking me, it's disabling itself. If I enable it again in my turn, it's working for my attacks. But as soon as the barbarians are attacking me again, I have to watch the annoying animations again. Haven't tried whether it's only bugged for barbarians or also for the AI players.

Does sb have a solution for my issue?

@Archos
I'm pretty sure one of the mods is quick turns and there's a button that shows you all the options for enabling/disabling quick combat/movement for all entities in the game. It's among the buttons on the top right of the screen.

Thx Lipski, it was the quick turns mod as u mentioned :) changing this mods options fixed it for me :)

Hi,

thanks for the modpack. One question:
I dont want to change my main language (german) for this mod. In the other "release" (community patch mod beta) I can change strings in the sql files (Language_en_US -> Language_de_DE) for having german language and english for the changes of the mod.
I tried this with the modpack too but it doesnt work. For example the policies are still unchanged (german).

Do you know any solutions for this?

Greetings Ecos

Hello, i'm playing with a friend, we are in lan, and have the exacte od 10.10 modpack, unstable. we try with 9.25.3+ stable, and we have desync every 7-10 turn, y check debug and compare turn normal and turn desync and i get this diference
[15612.954] DBG: setTimeoutCheck(false)
[15612.954] DBG: SetTurnSlicingActive 0
[15651.783] DBG: setTimeoutCheck(true)
[15651.783] DBG: SetTurnSlicingActive 1

the last desync occur in turn 36

If Somone know whats this is and why it this cause i thank you. i will upload the complete logs,

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    70.4 KB · Views: 144
what me and my friends did to prevent desync was to first start up the game with only host (then save and go back to main menu). Then reopen same server and let your friends join in and continue as normal.

9-25-3+ modpack moved to Stable MP & SP with InfoAddict replacing Global Relations and a couple updates
10-10-1 modpack available on Unstable MP & SP

Hi thanks for your work! I just joined the "vox populi mod user" since some days. I use the modpack version because I like to get achievements. I tried both versions of your release:

9-25-3
Works great -> It crashes sometimes rarely.

10-10-1
I'm in a game It crashes if I go back to main menu or to a different savegame.
Why does this happen? Is that the reason why it is called unstable?
When will you update 10-10-1 to stable?

Hi thanks for your work! I just joined the "vox populi mod user" since some days. I use the modpack version because I like to get achievements. I tried both versions of your release:

9-25-3
Works great -> It crashes sometimes rarely.

10-10-1
I'm in a game It crashes if I go back to main menu or to a different savegame.
Why does this happen? Is that the reason why it is called unstable?
When will you update 10-10-1 to stable?
I've had my game crash when backing out to the main menu on both versions. The purpose of the unstable version is to have a newer version of the modpack, even if it doesn't work completely.
I may not update 10-10 multiplayer to stable, but SP seems to be working. I'm just waiting for 4UC to update and work with Rome.

what me and my friends did to prevent desync was to first start up the game with only host (then save and go back to main menu). Then reopen same server and let your friends join in and continue as normal.
I create a game, put 11 ia, start- save the game, load the game, he enter but the problem is he can not select dificulty, and he start with 2 scout 1 worker and 1 military unit, and i start with 1 scout -.-. If you know to change this please say to me thank.

11-9 Vox Populi + my usual selection of UI Modmods

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/rojuvul/MP_MODSPACK_VP_11-9_eui_mods.rar

Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 11-9, with EUI and following modmods:
1. Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
2. UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
3. UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1.0)
4. UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
5. UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)

@Misaka
Sadly that's the only bad thing, the person who starts the game will be at a disadvantage at the start based on what difficulty you choose, So if I were you, make the person hosting is the best player comparably to make it more "fair".

Is there a trick to including the EUI version in a modpack?

I could only get mine to work with the non-eui version of vox populi.

Is there a trick to including the EUI version in a modpack?

I could only get mine to work with the non-eui version of vox populi.
not sure if i understand correctly, but did you include the folder "UI_bc1" alongside the modpack folder in the right directory?

not sure if i understand correctly, but did you include the folder "UI_bc1" alongside the modpack folder in the right directory?
Yes, both in DLC. I guess it must be another mod interfering then.

Well, for some reason i did not know, deleting all temporaly files of civilization and user data, work me out of desync, only get every 50-60 now, not every 6 turn. And before this i had try reinstaling the civ, but this did not work.

Top Bottom