DLC Modpack Repository

Need help, I installed Mods_VP_2019-02-17_Magnus-Mutatio, and was playing fine. Then a few days later I wanted to play with a friend and placed the Folder called Save Fix for Multiplayer inside the DLC folder and ever since when ever I start Civ 5 I get blue screened. I even uninstalled civ 5 and reinstalled (without mods) and still get blue screened. What is happening? I should mention steam and my steam games are stored on drive D, not C.

OK looks, like I had to go ahead and manually delete the Civ 5 folder under Documents>My Games. I am guessing the Save Fix for Multiplayer was messing with it. Is there an older version of Magus Mutatio I can use for multiplayer that does not need the Save fix File?

me and my friend did that but, when we started a game up, his game kept crashing or after first turn his settler disappeared ( I was host). At this point i just want to find what ever the last stable version for multiplayer exist so we can play.

me and my friend did that but, when we started a game up, his game kept crashing or after first turn his settler disappeared ( I was host). At this point i just want to find what ever the last stable version for multiplayer exist so we can play.

I play with this version every night. It's not the modpack causing your problem.

OK looks, like I had to go ahead and manually delete the Civ 5 folder under Documents>My Games. I am guessing the Save Fix for Multiplayer was messing with it. Is there an older version of Magus Mutatio I can use for multiplayer that does not need the Save fix File?
So me and my friend have been trying for the past few day to play civ online with each other , and it keeps *disconnecting him from the game* after the first turn and every 15 turns or so (single player works fine). We don't know what to do, we have tried numerous different mods, uninstalled/reinstalled and still it crashes. I am guessing this all started after we used the "save fix" for Magus Mutatio but am not sure.

One more thing that keeps happening is if I am hosting the game, after the first turn it reloads the game. Then my friend, if he settled his city has the city moved or the resources are different and his scout is far away. After first turn it seems to not change anymore.

Lastly, should we be changing the Communitas.lua map file when we change mods or can we just keep the same one for every mod?

Any ideas what else we could do?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

here's a 3-28 EUI version with a couple of UI mods, pretty vanilla though. This also includes Gazebo's fix for the EUI.

https://ufile.io/9j4i3

Attachments

• 2019-04-05_12h28_48.png
    2019-04-05_12h28_48.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 163
3.28 w/o extra mods, with multiplayer & misc fixes from @ilteroi

https://dump.*****eese.net/files/mexagow/vp-3.28.7z

Will 4-20 be released without RCI? My computer cant do the fireturner, did the config.ini thing and everything. I cant do RCI, the color change just weird's me out.

Okay, tell me your preferred mods...and I'll try to build a modpack for you.

Also, what happens when you try to use firetuner? It doesn't seem to be pc dependant.

Okay, tell me your preferred mods...and I'll try to build a modpack for you.

Also, what happens when you try to use firetuner? It doesn't seem to be pc dependant.
The modpack you posted before seems pretty interesting to me i just cant do the rci mod, sometimes fireturner doesnt have the lua console thing for the work around mod, i have scrolled up and down and when it is there, the fireturner doesnt startup.

The modpack you posted before seems pretty interesting to me i just cant do the rci mod, sometimes fireturner doesnt have the lua console thing for the work around mod, i have scrolled up and down and when it is there, the fireturner doesnt startup.
But now that i think about it, the one time fireturner did start the createmp() process it did say a thing was missing, i'll try to recreate the process and post a picture of the problem

If you wouldnt mind could you make a modpack with just the UI stuff? So no extra buildings or extra wonders. Thanks!

Top Bottom