DLC Modpack Repository

And....here it is....420 hotfix+newest events version (Cheers @Enginseer) + unique components (cheers @pineappledan et al) with no additional wonders (despite enginseers suggestions) and no RCI. UI mods included following great suggestions from @Moi Magnus , from modders to numerous for this lazy pseudohacker to name individually. thanks all.

upload_2019-4-23_22-12-7.png

broken - link removed

Personally, I'm still getting used to RCI...It is really odd and unfamiliar, but I think it causes less confusion. I agree that more wonders are a faff, and might not needed in VP unless playing epic+ length games.

Hope this satisfies all. If not just ask.

I have noticed that removing dependancies for additional mods in the modinfo file caused no problems. playing 2&3rd unique components as a mod with my last modpack just worked for me. YMMV.

Last edited:
Thank you, I have been trying to get the firetuner to work and i have been making some headway, I think it may have been the version of vp that was in my mods folder that was the problem, gonna do some testing, thanks again.

And....here it is....420 hotfix+newest events version (Cheers @Enginseer) + unique components (cheers @pineappledan et al) with no additional wonders (despite enginseers suggestions) and no RCI. UI mods included following great suggestions from @Moi Magnus , from modders to numerous for this lazy pseudohacker to name individually. thanks all.

View attachment 523337

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnjoaxz1meryh41/VP 420 WITH EVENTS UNIQUE COMPONENTS AND UI MODS, NO RCI.zip?dl=0

Personally, I'm still getting used to RCI...It is really odd and unfamiliar, but I think it causes less confusion. I agree that more wonders are a faff, and might not needed in VP unless playing epic+ length games.

Hope this satisfies all. If not just ask.

I have noticed that removing dependancies for additional mods in the modinfo file caused no problems. playing 2&3rd unique components as a mod with my last modpack just worked for me. YMMV.
I have played it and there has been some issues, the Turkish great bombard doesn't show up in its 64.DDS image version, I cant access any leaders from the diplo sidebar (EUI), when i access the leaders from the diplo menu and when they talk to me no words or chooses show up. I have decided to just try play and get used to the RCI Version, I once again thank you for making this for me and cant wait for your next mod pack for further updates to Vox populi.

I have played it and there has been some issues, the Turkish great bombard doesn't show up in its 64.DDS image version, I cant access any leaders from the diplo sidebar (EUI), when i access the leaders from the diplo menu and when they talk to me no words or chooses show up. I have decided to just try play and get used to the RCI Version, I once again thank you for making this for me and cant wait for your next mod pack for further updates to Vox populi.

Some sort of mod conflict. I'm not familiar with the 65.dds image, but spent a minute wondering why I couldn't start a game as turkey...oops. I'd quite like to do a 'total replacement civ set' modpack, but haven't made effort to make a full selection.

I shall try to rebuild the above modpack, I think one of the ui mods was breaking it.

In the meantime, here's a trimmed down modpack. No bells or whistles, just straight VP, EUI and Events. Two things in its favour - fewer people to thank - (seriously though cheers @Gazebo @Enginseer and everybody else who has worked so hard to make this perfect game) - and a much sexier screenshot.
upload_2019-4-24_0-31-34.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdvgvi8ae7dnacj/VP EUI events.zip?dl=0

Some sort of mod conflict. I'm not familiar with the 65.dds image, but spent a minute wondering why I couldn't start a game as turkey...oops. I'd quite like to do a 'total replacement civ set' modpack, but haven't made effort to make a full selection.

I shall try to rebuild the above modpack, I think one of the ui mods was breaking it.

In the meantime, here's a trimmed down modpack. No bells or whistles, just straight VP, EUI and Events. Two things in its favour - fewer people to thank - (seriously though cheers @Gazebo @Enginseer and everybody else who has worked so hard to make this perfect game) - and a much sexier screenshot.
View attachment 523339
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdvgvi8ae7dnacj/VP EUI events.zip?dl=0
Thanks again, hope you can sort out the problem.

3rd and 4th unique components works as a mod if you remove the dependancies from the beginning of the modinfo file. Have fun!

Oh horsehocky that was events... Can you make one that is VP + EUI + all the UI stuff including RCI

So no added gameplay elements: units, buildings, wonders, or events.

If that's too much just make VP +EUI.

Also thatnk yourself in the acknowledgments because u are an awesome person.

It will work if you just turn off events system in the options as you load a game.

I find the events system a bit broken without the events dev pack (too many pillaged farms), and will not be making a modpack without it.

Thats the last one for today. Someone is still reporting the bug that the hotfix fixed in base VP.

Hello everyone
I play with a friend on multiplayer, we have exactly the same game(lates version),
we play :
"Mods_VP_2019-02-17_Magnus-Mutatio:
Warning: play with the event system enabled. You can still disable all the events

• Everything in the "Improved Interface" above
  • (7) Community Events (v 4)
  • (9) Wonders Expanded (v 2)
  • Unique City-States (v 5)
  • More Unique Components for VP (v 43)
  • Civic and Reform (v 10)"

But every 5-10 turnes we have problems - crush or RELOADED game map.
what are we doing wrong?
sorry for my english i hope you understand the problem and can help me

A total guess, but I'm not sure civic and reform will pay nice in multiplayer.

Try using mod ige, the in game editor to see if anything looks wrong.

Does your new Magnus Mutatio save correctly for multiplayer without having to do the save fix?

Does your new Magnus Mutatio save correctly for multiplayer without having to do the save fix?
Up to my knowledge, it should. But I've tested in a "one player multiplayer" only since I didn't have time to contact my friends, so I would advice for you to check before relying too much on it.

Ok will let you know, i just play with one other. Really want to use your mod since it has tons more wonders and the civic system (IMO) is awesome, reminds me of older civ games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom