DLL - Various Mod Components

newish to mods :(

is this issue common: capture and attack my own units on new game load, war with all

:crazyeye:

start at info age and using the in-game editor to test out mod conflicts
advance setup
wonder mods
"thecrazyscotsman"s building mods
other civ improvement extensions

I never really did, people would post ideas (not necessarily on this thread) and if they piqued my curiosity I'd work on them ...

I'm also in "waiting for Civ:BE" mode at the moment ...

But it's always worth posting the idea ... there may already be functionality in the DLL ... or it may spark with someone else

W
Then I just try: it always amazed how little workers improve their technology and movement over time while military units become vastly more powerful and mobile. Is it possible to add some function to your mod that allows workers to improve their moves and possibly ignore terrain after certain key technologies have been discovered? Machinery, Steam Engine and Lasers spring to mind for such key tehnologies to improve workers.

is this issue common: capture and attack my own units on new game load, war with all

advance setup
wonder mods

turned out to be Communitas Map , didn't think a map could cause this.....

Wait, I'm having this issue too! But I'm not using the Communitas map, I noticed it when I was using thecrazyscotsman's building enhancement mods and Tomatekh's civilizations+ Race for Religion!

I am going to 63 since I have discovered an issue with my tourism counter not going pass 34 when the excavation of ancient ruins. My question is the spamming of diplomats fixed in the DLL 63 posted which has a date earlier than the date on the forums for the fix. It states version one. There is a community patch v63.2 which disappears then I load mods which is suppose to fix this bug.

Okay, so I've looked it over right quick, and I added a unified yield table for the GD that wasn't there. On my end, it seems to be working. I produced GDs naturally and via the Roman Forum, and I did not notice any bizarre numbers. I even tried saving and loading just to make sure it wasn't a save corruption issue. Here's the version I tested - try it out and let me know if it works.
G

dated 9/19 and the dll 63 posted is dated 9/15. My games last a very long time over many days and I hate getting to a point after 300-400 turns and find out it is broken. I had pointed the issue with the spamming of diplomats out on an earlier post which made me go back to 53 since I got zero response. I would very much appreciate an answer. thank you

fyi with the posted 63 with the combined mods I get a CTD when jumping to modern era.

Don't need an answer. Started a game with 63 and my own players killed my settler and captured my workers lol. Saw that on another post and this is primary with Howard's mods and the combined mods. Back to 53 until the next release. Again thank you for all the hard work these mods take the game to a higher level.

I had a feeling, well I can't play the latest CCTP dev build on my mac then, guess I'll have to use it on my windows 8.1 CP
Oh well, i wasnt aware that there is a issue with Mac and Dll.
We can release a version that doesnt requires whowards awesome Dll mod, but this version will just miss many features.

@whoward: Any news regarding a new version? Or wasn't your DLL causing this bug after all?

Good news and bad news. Yes it was the DLL, yes I fixed it, then my hard disk controller died and I've still not gotten around to reinstalling the compilers etc and retrieving the altered code. :(

@whoward: Sorry to hear that -- but I'm sure v64 will be worth the wait.

people would post ideas (not necessarily on this thread) and if they piqued my curiosity I'd work on them ...

I'm glad to have "piqued your curiosity" one or two times (e.g., keeping Faith overflow in v2 of your "Fixed Prophets" mod). Thanks again for your work to make Civ5 an even better game!

Oh well, i wasnt aware that there is a issue with Mac and Dll.
We can release a version that doesnt requires whowards awesome Dll mod, but this version will just miss many features.
What kinds of features? And is there an eventual workaround (not in the dev 4.05 but maybe work on it when it's released as official 4.05)? But before trying this is the bug fixed in 4.05 dev where the mod would crash the game on Mac, I assumed that was due to the long loading time it used to have OR that I was on Mac 10.6.8 at the time (now on 10.9.5)

What kinds of features? And is there an eventual workaround (not in the dev 4.05 but maybe work on it when it's released as official 4.05)? But before trying this is the bug fixed in 4.05 dev where the mod would crash the game on Mac, I assumed that was due to the long loading time it used to have OR that I was on Mac 10.6.8 at the time (now on 10.9.5)

We added a modinfo file for Mac user in the new version of CCTP.
So that all Mac user could play this mod without Whowards DLL.

The main problem is, we have incorporated to much features that uses the DLL, to make a quick workarround for this.
F.e we use his unified yields (Tourism, Golden Age Points and so on), this feature works only with his DLL.
It would be a mess to make a separate version without all this features just for Mac, not to speak from the time this would take.

For the loading time of CCTP, we fixed it with the new update, it was a hardcoded problem with vanilla that created a loading loop.

advance setup
wonder mods

I met this bug, too. My friend who use the latest version failed the game when game started.
But I'm not sure whether DVMC 63 caused the bug or not, I'll try an older version to test next time.

V64a (DLL only, copy it over the DLL in V63 of the mod) - should fix the "missionaries can be purchased when only a pantheon has been founded" issue.

Top Bottom