DLL - Various Mod Components

Have you considered integrating that "active AI diplomacy" mod into the modpack?
Can you please get the new combat rules and units from the superpower Modepack?

I won't be merging any other source from modded DLL's as a) it is usually not up to the standards I require for ease-of-integration, so b) it takes too much of my time to maintain it

I've tried to obtain your Various Mod Components uber-mod, but enabling it either softlocks Civ, or crashes it with some kind of Visual Studio exception.

There have been intermittent reports of modded DLL's just crashing Civ - it appears to be related to compiler settings and variations in the OS device drivers etc. As I'm not a Visual Studio expert and just use the compiler/linker setting supplied by Firaxis there's nothing I can do to solve these.

Whenever I have the DLL enabled, air interception doesn't work properly, as documented here. If I turn the DLL off, air interception works properly again.

Found and squished :)

I am using Improvement Tunnel and use BNW version. In game , i can purchase/build that unit but that unit cant climb on mountain to build tunnel ....

Fixed in the "Improvement - Tunnel (v4)" mod, or can be fixed by using the "Promotions - Terrain Crossing" mod with the old (v3) tunnel mod

I´m playtesting the CCTP mod, which requires one of your DLL and there is an issue
When I trade with another civs there is a very easy way to get free money from them, I just ask them to give me gold per turn (max 7) for nothing in exchange and they just agree.

Can't replicate this with just the DLL, so it must be something that CCTP is doing (or an interaction with another mod)

Just need to recompile and do a quick test and v65 will be released onto the web-site

Just need to recompile and do a quick test and v65 will be released onto the web-site

Will you also be releasing v65 of the 34/43/62 Civ DLL? - Please please :)

I've been using the 43 Civ (with pretty much all your other mods) and don't think I could go back to just 22 :(

Thanks

DLL v65, DLL 34/43/62 v65 and Imp - Tunnel v4 now pushed to web-site and GitHub

With this DLL active for me (and only this DLL, also no EUI and a freshly cleaned cache and moduserdata) cities on the receiving end of a trade route have no base gold--no gold whatsoever is received until the city has a market or another source of gold. Is this intended?

How to do you install this mod (I know this is a stupid question but I'm a newbie, please excuse my ignorance) where do I put the dll file? every time I try to load the mod in the civ5 mod manager it says it is not compatible however I have the full game with expansions so I must be doing something wrong. I tried replacing the dll in dlc expansion 2 but that then it ctd's the game, Now I'm completely lost.

I can't even get the mod to load in the mod manager, even though I'm doing everything it says to do. It should not be this hard for me seeing that I have done this before with mods, but for some reason it does not want to load.

I'm still getting a hostile start with version 65. version 60 is the only one I don't have problems with.

I can't even get the mod to load in the mod manager, even though I'm doing everything it says to do. It should not be this hard for me seeing that I have done this before with mods, but for some reason it does not want to load.

Have you used the search feature, I think it's the options button in the top left corner

of the mod manager

Have you used the search feature, I think it's the options button in the top left corner

of the mod manager

It's not there. All the game does when it tries to unpack the file is remove it from the MODS folder. This is not happening with other mod that I am manually installing.

Edit: Ok I got v 63 to show up in the mod manger, but v 65 still won't work for me.

I'm still getting a hostile start with version 65. version 60 is the only one I don't have problems with.

I do every now and then but just starting again works fine. Probably a rare sequence of events that cause this to happen every now and then.....

does anyone knows if there is any possibility for above 22 leader screen on 3d
thanx

With the order ideology when I select Iron Curtain at level 3 I don't get free courthouses when I capture cities. Everything else seems to work. Anyone seen this or does it work ok for others?

Hi whoward

Would it be possible for you to make an update to "UI - Gold Alerts" so that the dialogue box can be opened with a shortcut key?

I'm asking since it currently seems to be incompatible with the top panel from EUI, which is used by a great number of people (the dialogue box simply doesn't open, clicking opens economic overview in stead).

\Skodkim

V66 pushed to my web site and GitHub.

Fixes the "at war with myself and everyone else" bug when starting a game have played a previous one.

Sorry, no CSD fix yet

Hi whoward

Would it be possible for you to make an update to "UI - Gold Alerts" so that the dialogue box can be opened with a shortcut key?

I'm asking since it currently seems to be incompatible with the top panel from EUI, which is used by a great number of people (the dialogue box simply doesn't open, clicking opens economic overview in stead).

\Skodkim

Add the following to the very end of the "UI - Gold Alerts\UI\GoldAlerts.lua" file

Code:
function OnAdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries(additionalEntries)
  table.insert(additionalEntries, {text=Locale.ConvertTextKey("TXT_KEY_GOLD_ALERT_HEADING"), call=OnGold})
end
LuaEvents.AdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries.Add(OnAdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries)
LuaEvents.RequestRefreshAdditionalInformationDropdownEntries()

Which will add an entry on the Diplo Corner additional items menu to bring up the dialog.

If it works, report back, and I'll add it to the mod and republish it

W

Add the following to the very end of the "UI - Gold Alerts\UI\GoldAlerts.lua" file

Code:
function OnAdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries(additionalEntries)
  table.insert(additionalEntries, {text=Locale.ConvertTextKey("TXT_KEY_GOLD_ALERT_HEADING"), call=OnGold})
end
LuaEvents.AdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries.Add(OnAdditionalInformationDropdownGatherEntries)
LuaEvents.RequestRefreshAdditionalInformationDropdownEntries()

Which will add an entry on the Diplo Corner additional items menu to bring up the dialog.

If it works, report back, and I'll add it to the mod and republish it

W

Works like a charm - thanks! :goodjob:

\Skodkim

Hi all,

Has anyone able to use the passable-forts/passable-forts-any custom option in the latest update? It doesn't seem to work (tried running with just the Pn'M mod), and nothing seems to have changed (there were no units inside the fort, fort was within cultural boundaries on all sides, tried it with a citadel as well....) :confused:.

(yes I set the value in CustomModOptions to '1')

Hi all,

Has anyone able to use the passable-forts/passable-forts-any custom option in the latest update? It doesn't seem to work (tried running with just the Pn'M mod), and nothing seems to have changed (there were no units inside the fort, fort was within cultural boundaries on all sides, tried it with a citadel as well....) :confused:.

(yes I set the value in CustomModOptions to '1')

You'll need to use the micro-mod "Global - Passable Forts" a "passable forts" were changed a long time back to be "passable improvements", so you'll need to tell the DLL which improvement(s) are also passable

Code:
<Improvements>
  <Update>
    <Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_FORT"/>
    <Set MakesPassable="1"/>
  </Update>
</Improvements>

Top Bottom