DLL - Various Mod Components

Hello!

I'm using "Various Mod Components (v66)" for my MPMPM-Modpack and it works like a charm!
The only downside is, that in its default settings it deactivates the achievement code for many achievements (mostly win-achievements), so while some can still be earned, others cannot.

The solution would be to comment out line 32 in CustomMods.h, but I just can't figure out how to successfully compile this DLL.
I read all the instructions/ tutorials and can compile the vanilla DLLs or CP without any problems, but it just wont work for "Various Mod Components" and I don't know what else I could try!

I think it's because of the missing specific project files. Those for vanilla won't work and I tried those provided for CP since it's based on this DLL, but they won't work either.

So if someone could give me some advice on this please, I would really appreciate it! :)

Thank you again for such fabulous work.

However I have a complain: the download site is raging me. I downloaded "uinlimited units per tile" but erased it accidentally. As I had the file track in windows download manager, I clicked right to copy address then pasted it in Mozzila.

Well, from now, I can't download anymore that DLL, I erased cookies, restarted firefox, nothing I can do. I get the message

You may NOT link directly to the images or mod packages (.civ5mod files) on this site.

Please link to the associated mod page instead."

Guys, please, whats this fuc*ing bug?!

You can only download the .civ5mod files by clicking the link from the web page on the site.

The reason for this is that it stops other sites linking directly to the .civ5mod files (usually claiming them as their own work) and stealing my bandwidth by not having to host the files themselves.

I am playing with unlimited stacked units, is there any mod which makes possible to select multiple units in stack. While I prefer this option to one army/tile, it is true that having to select one by one a stack of death is a bit taking away the fun.

Try my mod. ;)

You can never use more than 1 dll-mod at once.

Apart from that, please go to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5 and delete the cache-folder (don't worry, it will automatically be created again) and see if that helps. :)

Can you please be more specific what did you do? You added in those files where?

Can we get a more specific answer for this? I've seen dozens of people ask for a fix to the World Congress not working and they never seem to get an answer.

I seem to be having a small problem getting the mod to work.

I'm using the most recent version of the mod, which I downloaded this morning, and the most recent build of the game for MAC (1.0.3.279). The modinfo file sets the compatible versions from "1.0.3.124" to "1.0.3.999," however when I attempt to enable it in game, I get a "not compatible with this version of the game" message.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

There's a bug in your 62 civ dll, when it's my proposal to world congress then I can't open world congress, clicking the make proposal button does nothing. I fixed it by adding in the LeagueOverview.lua and LeagueOverview.xml from YnAEMP though, do you think you could add an official fix?

Alright, i'll try and make a more specific request. It has been said that adding the LeagueOverview.xml and lua files from YnAEMP will fix the World Congess not working bug. What EXACTLY does one have to do to add these two files? Do they have to go in a specific folder, does some directory need to be edited? Just dropping them in there does nothing.

Hey whoward69, any chance you could turn your considerable .dll modding skills towards fixing the multiplayer diplomacy AI so that it can propose deals to human players?

Honestly ... no.

I don't play multi-player, so don't have any problems with it, so therefore don't have any in-depth understanding of the problems, nor any "drivers" to fix it such problems, nor any way to (meaningfully) test any solutions.

Top Bottom