• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dominion NES

See, when I think of farmers I think of strapping tanned muscular men out in the fields. Please don't ruin the fantasy for me :'<

Where can i find a map of the provinces with the naval provinces included? I can't seem to find one.

i see nothing.

EDIT: same as when i try to look at the same one on the first page. ALl other maps are fine- just that one... don't understand why...

EDIT 2: are they hosted on different sites or something?

Wait... I saw it 2 hours ago, but I can't see it now... That's weird

Seems imageshack has some problems.
I uploaded a copy there: http://dl.free.fr/rxd0Om5fv but this site is poor. I'm going to try and upload it somewhere else more convenient but smaller like this one:

A note regarding Summons:
When you have the ability to summon some beasts for mana, either through magic sites or magic research or special ability, here's how it works:
You summon the beasts by giving an order to a mage with the proper path (e.g. Fire to summon a fire drake) and spending X mana (usually X = 1, but it can be more for more powerful summons). Then one creature unit appears and is useable as a newly built unit would (i.e. available only for defense on this turn, but useable fully on next turn). The unit then acts as a standing army would with two differences:
Summoned units usually cost no upkeep (exceptions exist: for instance trolls are greedy) and, because it requires no upkeep, it does not replace its own losses, so if you lose half of your unit in one update, it will be a half strength unit on the next (exceptions exist again, immortal units like vampires). Wounded units can be merged into a full-strength unit if they are in the same province (2 half-strength units would become one full strength unit).
These units can operate independently (you don't need a mage or other unit to lead them). It is assumed that a few commanders or mages go with them to guide them but these leaders will have little or no impact on the battle. Exceptions exist again: In case of flying units, if they are not intelligent and you have no flying commander, these units will have to move at the speed of a commander on foot (no crossing water without a navy for instance).

Umm... LDiCesare do you have a reply to my question?

Regarding new players:
Darksaber1 will take Vanheim
Vertinari118 will take Jotunheim

I'm still leaving one spot open, am waiting for answers of those I PM'd.

If that's ok for you, send me an e-mail to ldcdomnes at gmail dot com
I will send you stats and details, including diplomatic statuses.

Yay!:D
I'll, try to get you my e-mail by tomorrow.

Sending orders tomorrow then!

"Strapping tanned muscular men out in the fields"? Seriously?

No one does anything by hand nowdays - a possible exception being hay, which on some occasions still requires that someone throw bales.

Orange, now that you are here, could you please respond to my PMs :)?

"Strapping tanned muscular men out in the fields"? Seriously?

No one does anything by hand nowdays - a possible exception being hay, which on some occasions still requires that someone throw bales.

I can dream.

I made a mistake when drawing the map.
Ulm invaded Dacia which is province 16 not 15, and I painted them as conquering 15.
I'm correcting the images in the first post and the update post.
Sorry for the error. I may have to take more time to do the update next time in order to avoid such mistakes. I blame it partially on my not bringing the data with me on week-end, but that's not an excuse.

Edit: "Only" the map was wrong, but it means Jotunheim doesn't have a border with Ulm while Pythium now has one, which is quite important.
I may avoid such mistakes by replacing the province numbers by province names on the province mapo but it'll be a bit crowded. I'll try to do that and see if it's readable.

LDi, could you send me my stat's? My E-mail is kevpitt@onlink.net
If you did already, sorry, I'll ajust my e-mail settings.
PS: Also, my Design-A-Divinity information.

I made a mistake when drawing the map.
Ulm invaded Dacia which is province 16 not 15, and I painted them as conquering 15.
I'm correcting the images in the first post and the update post.
Sorry for the error. I may have to take more time to do the update next time in order to avoid such mistakes. I blame it partially on my not bringing the data with me on week-end, but that's not an excuse.

Edit: "Only" the map was wrong, but it means Jotunheim doesn't have a border with Ulm while Pythium now has one, which is quite important.
I may avoid such mistakes by replacing the province numbers by province names on the province mapo but it'll be a bit crowded. I'll try to do that and see if it's readable.

Well that solves quite afew thing :p

@Orange: Would you agree to open borders treaty?

Orders sent. ^_^

Orders are sent.

Top Bottom