• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dominion NES

Iguess nothing will change your mind, Orange. However, I am not going to take that declaration of war seriously, because I am quite frankly not concerned about your army enough, and I can understand your logic. Although I didn't do it.

If your soldier do as much as place a single step on Pythium soil, they will get annhiliated. Your nation is already weak from your warfare against the Ermor, and I don't think you have many friends. All in all, you will lose.

If you change your mind and don't send any soldiers, all will be forgiven. I still think that Marignon did it but I don't have any means to prove it. I would have offered to prove my innocense, but I simply don't trust you enough. So, here's the ultimatum. Back off, or face annhiliation.

Nations of the world! Tired of being overcharged for your furs? Wool and mutton prices to high for your tastes? Arshnoc is the answer. The nation of Arshnoc is willing to sell its fur and sheep for much lower prices than the vile Jotnir. Contact Lord Jan for details.
Arshnocian Council of Commerce.

Mictlan is looking to buy 3 research boosting items. if you can provide us with the items, we can pay (gems or gold or both)

Farewell orders! Write home soon! We'll miss you!

The Orders have departed the Harbor: Destination: Unknown, possibly somewhere in the Sunken Lands.

Gah! The wind just blew my orders out of my hands! Oh well, they're going the right way anyway.

Clarifications for flying units movements in the first page, Navies section.
Basically, you need navies to move troops around, even if they fly.
Only exceptions are small straits (and if you've got amphibian units).

I'm currently working on a macro to export the stats automatically rather than waste time forgetting half of the stuff when copying by hand.

So, does anyone have problems if I send stats in an attached csv file?

It's easier for me to export as .ods actually but I suppose those who use Excel rather than OpenOffice might not be able to read that format. csv is comma separated, so it's human readable too if you don't want to use a spreadsheet program for some reason (OpenOffice being free).

I have no idea whether that'll work on my computer, send it and we'll see.

I attach an example csv file for you to view if you can read that. Excel and Open Office can both read this format. The zip just contains one example file (stats are wrong/fictitous of course). Note numbers like "3,4" should read "3.4" in English.
And I'll send it by mail.
The thing is it will probably save me an hour or two every week if I do it that way, and it won't be error-prone so I can better check other things.

Attachments

• Example.zip
    683 bytes · Views: 42
I like the csv idea, it's a lot easier to read too.

Can you please close my borders with the 'Example' nation? Looks like they are going down-hill fast and i don't need their horses or their pink elephants.

(just jokes: the attached file was easily readable and works just fine for me)

Immac.

Update is not going to be tonight because I haven't heard from orange. Since he said he was declaring war, I expect he wants to do something, so I'll wait a bit. He didn't show sign of activity the last two days, but I hope he can tell me at least a general course of action and whether he has time to continue this NES. If college, real life and whatnot interfere, I can give more time to send orders? It'll probably be necessary next update, since this one is delayed, hopefully just one day.

Ooooraaaaangggggeeeee!!!!!

Yodelaheehoo!

I've sent him an e-mail. (I bcced you Ldi)

I had already emailed and PM'd orange.
I suspect he has no internet connection or something like that.
So I'll be updating ignoring Ulm BUT if orange manages to connect within a few days, I'll allow him to have some input so the situation between Ulm and Ermor described in the update may change. I won't allow changes to meddle with human nations. Therefore, consider the situation described between Ermor and Ulm in the upcoming update to be subject to change.

Also, I'll send the update mails with csv files inside. There will be some details in the mail itself as it used to be, mainly sites descriptions and units lists, which will still be hand-written and therefore error-prone.

Top Bottom