1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

DominionNES2

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by LDiCesare, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

@LDi GREAT UPDATE! I see that my efforts are not as effective as I have hoped... but then, opportunities abound!

I'm sick. Pun intended. Not literally.

@ Jack Churchill and Madhavali Your childish squabbles amuse me. Let them continue.

@ Fornalis Defenders Of the Naga, you must know, are creatures born of the Chaos, while Jack Churchill himself is a mighty man, the one he serves is too weak to intervene, and hides her weakness under a veneer of apathy. Stand strong for what you know is right, for the Yellow Plague will ravage all who disbelieve in the Pantokrator.

2. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Terrance, how would you know where the naga come from? our nations don't even know that each other exist as far as i know.

3. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

He might not and may just be making stuff up to foil both you and KF's plans by making a steaming pile of bull excrements about your origins.

If it is actually true, well that's a bonus.

4. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

yeah- i am just not sure how he is communicating with these people, know of us, or know of the naga at all....

How much contact is there between civs deep in chaos and defensive plague?

5. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

This is very good point. How can they communicate with people who's trapped between two armies inside a castle? -_-

Actually, it does say that they sent out fast runners. So it means that they'll be back with friends.

BETTER HURRY UP, KF AND IMMAC.

6. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

either way, maybe LDi could put out a web diagram showing who has diplomatic contact (and trade contact) with whom?

7. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

You sent me diplo, we've met.

8. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

oh right- totally my bad.

9. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

Great update with excellent details of the events everywhere: And it seems you had a lot of fun writing for Myrde too. Turnip recipes, lol. The whole dragon deal was amusing with the trope of the intelligent dragon of fairy tale colliding with unable peers. Excellent.

Prepare to smile at the tower.

10. Kyzarc Fotjage

Kyzarc Fotjage HONK honk HONK honk

/edit: statement retracted, just checked gmail

11. LDiCesare

LDiCesare Chieftain

OOC: *** tables. If someone knows how to get a formatted table on this forum, I'd welcome the info.

Unformated diplo table as a csv:
    Spoiler :

,"C'tis","Ermor","Alifat","Ulm","Bhumi","Bœuf","Patalnila","Falaxan","Firland","Heldenthal","Erynini","Mallitain","Myrde","Taernsvwyn","Machaka","Marverni","Arcoscephale","Darkswamp"
    "C'tis","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Ermor","contact","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Alifat","known","known","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Ulm","contact","known",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Bhumi",,,"known",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Bœuf","contact","contact","known","contact",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Patalnila",,,"known",,"contact",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,
    "Falaxan","known","contact","known","known",,"known","known","X",,,,,,,,,,
    "Firland","contact","known","known","contact",,"contact",,"known","X",,,,,,,,,
    "Heldenthal","contact","contact","known","contact",,"contact",,"contact","contact","X",,,,,,,,
    "Erynini","contact","contact","known","contact",,"contact",,"known","contact","contact","X",,,,,,,
    "Mallitain","known","contact","contact","known","contact","known","contact","contact","known","known","known","X",,,,,,
    "Myrde","contact","known",,,,"contact",,,,,,,"X",,,,,
    "Taernsvwyun",,,,,,,,"contact",,,,"known",,"X",,,,
    "Machaka","known","known","contact",,"contact","known","known","known",,"known","known","contact",,,"X",,,
    "Marverni","known","contact","contact","known",,"known",,"contact","known","contact","known","contact",,,"contact","X",,
    "Arcoscephale","known","contact","contact","known",,"known",,"known","known","known","known","contact",,,"contact","contact","X",
    "Darkswamp",,,,,,,,,,,,,,"contact",,,,"X"

Contact means easy direct contact. Known means contact is possible, but going through someone else's lands or hostile no mans lands, so diplomacy is possible, but trade very unlikely and diplomats might not reach their destination or be intercepted. Empty cell means no contact. The matrix is symmetric, I only filled the lower part.

12. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Lord joakim, LDi, I officially love you two XD.

13. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

@ C'tis
    From Samael

And what will you do if I say no?

14. LDiCesare

LDiCesare Chieftain

From C'tis to Ermor

Refusing to handle us an enemy of our realm would be an act of hostility from the part of Ermor. This would seriously strain our relations and prevent any further cooperation between our countries. We would feel obliged to help whoever tried to resist the traditional Ermorian expansionism your nation has shown once again, instead of remaining neutral in such affairs.

15. Northen Wolf

Northen Wolf Young Hunter

I'll go through this update tmrw (too sleepy today) but awesome speed and graphics !

16. LDiCesare

LDiCesare Chieftain

They are not trapped at all. They exposed the situation to both armies, and now they happily let a few people in and out of the city. They double or triple check them at entry, but they really don't fear much for the moment, as if either army takes action against them, they threaten to join the other side.
    The trapped ones are more the besiegers, actually.

17. Northen Wolf

There's magic in the air aswell. And in my case, I imagine Anvil speaking through metal objects - so, aslong as they have metal objects around them, I can speak with them. In theory at very least.

18. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

I assume that the Pretenders can use their magick powers to communicate with other Pretenders over great distances.

19. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

To Falaxan:

We are in poſſenion of a ſignificant ſurplus of food, and as ſuch find ourſelves wondering if you would be intereſted in the purchaſe of ſome of our product, purchaſed for either gold or product of your own?

20. Northen Wolf

How does one get dominion rating up?