DominionNES2

@LDi GREAT UPDATE! I see that my efforts are not as effective as I have hoped... but then, opportunities abound!

I'm sick. Pun intended. Not literally.

@ Jack Churchill and Madhavali Your childish squabbles amuse me. Let them continue.

@ Fornalis Defenders Of the Naga, you must know, are creatures born of the Chaos, while Jack Churchill himself is a mighty man, the one he serves is too weak to intervene, and hides her weakness under a veneer of apathy. Stand strong for what you know is right, for the Yellow Plague will ravage all who disbelieve in the Pantokrator.

Terrance, how would you know where the naga come from? our nations don't even know that each other exist as far as i know.

He might not and may just be making stuff up to foil both you and KF's plans by making a steaming pile of bull excrements about your origins.

If it is actually true, well that's a bonus.

yeah- i am just not sure how he is communicating with these people, know of us, or know of the naga at all....

How much contact is there between civs deep in chaos and defensive plague?

This is very good point. How can they communicate with people who's trapped between two armies inside a castle? -_-

Actually, it does say that they sent out fast runners. So it means that they'll be back with friends.

BETTER HURRY UP, KF AND IMMAC.

either way, maybe LDi could put out a web diagram showing who has diplomatic contact (and trade contact) with whom?

oh right- totally my bad.

Great update with excellent details of the events everywhere: And it seems you had a lot of fun writing for Myrde too. Turnip recipes, lol. The whole dragon deal was amusing with the trope of the intelligent dragon of fairy tale colliding with unable peers. Excellent.

Prepare to smile at the tower.

/edit: statement retracted, just checked gmail

OOC: *** tables. If someone knows how to get a formatted table on this forum, I'd welcome the info.

Unformated diplo table as a csv:
Spoiler :

,"C'tis","Ermor","Alifat","Ulm","Bhumi","Bœuf","Patalnila","Falaxan","Firland","Heldenthal","Erynini","Mallitain","Myrde","Taernsvwyn","Machaka","Marverni","Arcoscephale","Darkswamp"
"C'tis","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Ermor","contact","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Alifat","known","known","X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Ulm","contact","known",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Bhumi",,,"known",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Bœuf","contact","contact","known","contact",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,,
"Patalnila",,,"known",,"contact",,"X",,,,,,,,,,,
"Falaxan","known","contact","known","known",,"known","known","X",,,,,,,,,,
"Firland","contact","known","known","contact",,"contact",,"known","X",,,,,,,,,
"Heldenthal","contact","contact","known","contact",,"contact",,"contact","contact","X",,,,,,,,
"Erynini","contact","contact","known","contact",,"contact",,"known","contact","contact","X",,,,,,,
"Mallitain","known","contact","contact","known","contact","known","contact","contact","known","known","known","X",,,,,,
"Myrde","contact","known",,,,"contact",,,,,,,"X",,,,,
"Taernsvwyun",,,,,,,,"contact",,,,"known",,"X",,,,
"Machaka","known","known","contact",,"contact","known","known","known",,"known","known","contact",,,"X",,,
"Marverni","known","contact","contact","known",,"known",,"contact","known","contact","known","contact",,,"contact","X",,
"Arcoscephale","known","contact","contact","known",,"known",,"known","known","known","known","contact",,,"contact","contact","X",
"Darkswamp",,,,,,,,,,,,,,"contact",,,,"X"

Contact means easy direct contact. Known means contact is possible, but going through someone else's lands or hostile no mans lands, so diplomacy is possible, but trade very unlikely and diplomats might not reach their destination or be intercepted. Empty cell means no contact. The matrix is symmetric, I only filled the lower part.

Lord joakim, LDi, I officially love you two XD.

@ C'tis
From Samael

And what will you do if I say no?

From C'tis to Ermor

Refusing to handle us an enemy of our realm would be an act of hostility from the part of Ermor. This would seriously strain our relations and prevent any further cooperation between our countries. We would feel obliged to help whoever tried to resist the traditional Ermorian expansionism your nation has shown once again, instead of remaining neutral in such affairs.

I'll go through this update tmrw (too sleepy today) but awesome speed and graphics !

This is very good point. How can they communicate with people who's trapped between two armies inside a castle? -_-

Actually, it does say that they sent out fast runners. So it means that they'll be back with friends.

BETTER HURRY UP, KF AND IMMAC.

They are not trapped at all. They exposed the situation to both armies, and now they happily let a few people in and out of the city. They double or triple check them at entry, but they really don't fear much for the moment, as if either army takes action against them, they threaten to join the other side.
The trapped ones are more the besiegers, actually.

They are not trapped at all. They exposed the situation to both armies, and now they happily let a few people in and out of the city. They double or triple check them at entry, but they really don't fear much for the moment, as if either army takes action against them, they threaten to join the other side.
The trapped ones are more the besiegers, actually.

There's magic in the air aswell. And in my case, I imagine Anvil speaking through metal objects - so, aslong as they have metal objects around them, I can speak with them. In theory at very least.

I assume that the Pretenders can use their magick powers to communicate with other Pretenders over great distances.

To Falaxan:

We are in poſſenion of a ſignificant ſurplus of food, and as ſuch find ourſelves wondering if you would be intereſted in the purchaſe of ſome of our product, purchaſed for either gold or product of your own?

How does one get dominion rating up?

Top Bottom