Don't lie - or should you?

The problem with lying is that it devalues communication itself, decreasing the signal to noise ratio. If what people say has no resemblance to reality, or worse, a believable but false resemblance to reality, then what they say should be disregarded. This takes the once powerful tool of speech, and makes it worthless: everyone might as well be saying "blah blah blah".

Or, if you're lazy, consider this:
"If you don't lie, then you don't have to remember what you said."

You B@stard:mad:

Only joking I'm sure your wedding tackle is large, and even if it isn't it's what you do with it that counts. And by it I mean any part of your body. If I hit a sore spot it was only meant in jest anyway. I apologise.:)

Only joking I'm sure your wedding tackle is large, and even if it isn't it's what you do with it that counts. And by it I mean any part of your body. If I hit a sore spot it was only meant in jest anyway. I apologise.:)

I was only joking too.:lol:

And are you a model that saw my profile on some random website? :D And is it true you couldn't get the money out as you are 16?
How did you guess?:lol:

I received this email a thousand times, in different forms... I wonder if anyone actually believes this! :crazyeye:
I know, it boggles the mind that there are people out there dumb enough to fall for it. PT Barnum was right. There probably is a sucker born every minute.

Top Bottom