Download Latest Version

You can install the 3.25 patch over previous patches, or over 3.0. 3.25 contains everything from 3.11 and fixes bugs from 3.23. If you are keeping copies of the patches for later installation, keep only 3.25.

the Xindi Attack, i was thinking, could you make another similar scenario on that version of it about when Enterprise goes back in time in the expanse? itd be great idea methinks :)

In case you haven't noticed, I made a recent bug report on the Star Trek mod's development forum. It's gamebreakingly severe, so some sort of a hotfix would be brilliant. Just so I could play the mod until 4.0 comes out.

Also, the founding of religions isn't really logical in the current mod version (can't found warrior's code as klingons etc.), so check that thread also.

Thank you for making one of my favorite mods of all time.

Edit: Here's a link to the savegame with the independent ships bypassing defences bug.

http://rapidshare.com/files/407590256/Rexor_I_AD-2362-July.CivBeyondSwordSave

I've played a lot on 4.xx (latest release) and this game is truely awesome. It is the best Star Trek game available and provides a very unique experience.

My only complaint is that with the Borg there really is no way to currently have a 'balanced' game. In my opinion if they could be only slightly powerful until Light IV or even V is developed. To prevent them from getting beat down early on they could have ships that are very powerful on defense but more moderate on offense, and then when they get there Light IV or V then really crank up the power.

Another option would be a Borg type scenario where you can develop without their presence and then when the final Civ develops saucer seperation they spawn as a new Civ with a small fleet and they grow from there, or a scenario using the galaxy map with random events that could act as the Borg infiltrating deep into random areas of the map, and they could also have victory locations within the other Civ's territory.

Just musings really, I'll play with them turned off for a more balanced approach and then turn them on for a more risky game.

Actually the Borg might be a harder civ now, but we'll have to see how the new rules work in practice. The AI isn't aware of them, so I expect a less effective AI. The extra starting techs are so you don't quickly fall behind and can easily be removed if they're too much (though Warp 5 Ships and Subspace Corridors will remain; the former is essential, the latter is because they really should have the tech).

4.0 is out! I've changed the host to WePlayCiv and we have an installer, so hopefully download/install questions are a thing of the past.

With this update Star Trek is officially done. I'll keep monitoring the forum and bug/balance fixes will be released if needed, but at this point no more updates are planned. If you want to keep up with my modding work I refer you to Remnants of Altrea (link in sig).

Congratulations!

And I'm glad you finally added an installer.

I need to update Wormholes to 4.00 when I have some time- in about a week.

Well, i took off from work when i found out 4.0 was done, no pressure or anything. I am really looking forward to playing it. *twitch* Let us know when it's good to go pretty please!!!!

Deanej, when I click on the site after going to the first thread for the d/load I get a msg saying the site is down! :(

Live long and prosper.

Top Bottom