• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dr.NES - The DOOM Project: The Sapphire of the Sea

Jarkko: So...any way I could get some ammunition, and possibly a fourth man up here? Sarge has just been standing in the corner for the past few hours, dazed. I think there might be some drool running down his chin too.

To Captain: Gunshots? When did you hear gunshots, and why didn't you tell any of us!? (Obviously I am keeping crew members in the dark about our activities)

To Comm. Officer: First you say you didn't send a signal, now you say you did. I swear, if you keep lying to me like this, I'm going to get nasty. How's about I give you a word of advice...refrain from feeding me bulls**t, or I will make your life hell.

Roger:
Worse case, you might bring the camera up here to the Infirmary and I'll get my remote cam from deck 5 and see if the batteries match up. Otherwise we might could jury-rig something up to get power to it.

Yep, considering you're the expert with cameras among the group. Maybe a battery or charger you possess might work.

@The guy that freaked out in the Infirmary: Hey man, don't worry. I'll be here to keep you company. Someone tries to get through that door without our consent, they'll be looking like that big blood splotch over there.

"Wait, where is the doctor going? Is he leaving too? Are you going to be the only one in the infirmary? What if they come back!"

Jarkko: So...any way I could get some ammunition, and possibly a fourth man up here? Sarge has just been standing in the corner for the past few hours, dazed. I think there might be some drool running down his chin too.

To Captain: Gunshots? When did you hear gunshots, and why didn't you tell any of us!? (Obviously I am keeping crew members in the dark about our activities)

To Comm. Officer: First you say you didn't send a signal, now you say you did. I swear, if you keep lying to me like this, I'm going to get nasty. How's about I give you a word of advice...refrain from feeding me , or I will make your life hell.

Captain: "What? Wait, you didn't hear them? The gunshots...? What?"

Comm: "Hey, hey, look. There are, there are hostiles on the ship. You gotta take them out and get the engines started. We have to get out of here."

Ilya:

I'd prefer to stay with the assault group so try to my way first and only go back to the infirmiry if my bateries don't match.

@the dude loosing his marbles: What if who come back? The guys with guns? Don't worry, we got that covered. No need to worry about a thing. And I don't know where the Doc is going.

OOC: Is Doc even leaving the room? He said he was gonna seal the room off, but that was it.

Hey I'm still in the game, sorry just haven't really had time to read the latest update. Hopefully will read it by tomorrow, sorry for my inactiveness! Still really enjoying the game!

No problem, I know things can be busy sometimes. No worries!

@the dude loosing his marbles: What if who come back? The guys with guns? Don't worry, we got that covered. No need to worry about a thing. And I don't know where the Doc is going.

OOC: Is Doc even leaving the room? He said he was gonna seal the room off, but that was it.

The man takes a deep breath. "Ok...ok..."

@worried crazy person: Don't worry... I'm right here. I'm blocking this off to keep you safe.

(if it was't clear: the Prison is for captured hostiles, not the people we have there already)

@Mod - I'm wondering how the Captain heard gunshots from a firefight in engineering, many decks down. If they were clearly audible from the bridge, I'll drop the hardass routine with the Captain...otherwise, I want to know how the hell he knew we assaulted engineering.

Jarkko (To Comms Officer): Right now, I don't give a flying f**k about the hostiles! I want to know why you are trying to screw me over! *draws pistol* Now. I suggest you give me the complete story about that distress signal, pronto!

@Mod - I'm wondering how the Captain heard gunshots from a firefight in engineering, many decks down. If they were clearly audible from the bridge, I'll drop the hardass routine with the Captain...otherwise, I want to know how the hell he knew we assaulted engineering.

Jarkko (To Comms Officer): Right now, I don't give a flying f**k about the hostiles! I want to know why you are trying to screw me over! *draws pistol* Now. I suggest you give me the complete story about that distress signal, pronto!

The captain turns to you. "There were gunshots. I heard them. Did you?" he turns to the communications office. "Did you hear them?"

The Comm officer nods. "I heard them, faintly. Yes."

The captain turns back to you. "There was certainly gunfire. I mean, I heard it. Popping sounds. I did! Did you eliminate the men in Engineering?"

<After you order him to tell you information>

Comm officer: "Ok, look. I, I authorized the transmitting of a distress call. It was decided that we shouldn't have sent it, so I had it revoked soon after. It's nothing serious!"

@mod: Ilya tries to match the bateries he has in his equipment to those in the camera. If they match, replace the old bateries and watch the video.

@mod: Ilya tries to match the bateries he has in his equipment to those in the camera. If they match, replace the old bateries and watch the video.

You don't find a match, but you do find a micro USB socket on the side of the camera that could be used for charging purposes.

((OOC: I'm back))

(borrowing Arnold's long-range radio for a second) @Aetius:
"Most recent developments include securing emergency generators and assaulting the Engineering section parts of the ship. Several hostiles encountered, but easily handled. They seem... Strange. One shot himself and we have about a dozen bodies that look like hostiles who have been shot, but we do not know by who - yet."

"Also, and pay attention to this; we have found what we believe to be a deceased drug investigation officer. It also appears that several civilian passengers are in apathy - whether they are drugged or not is yet to be determined. I am pretty certain that it is not solely caused by the increasing cold, although that is becoming critical soon if we don't get the boat moving soon. Any information you might have would be nice."

Hey. I'll look for any control platforms for the turbines and try to get in. Use the hacker's kit if password given by crewmen don't work. Multiple decoder first, then take the console out and connect directly to the database and try there.
Bill-
I need passwords for the console to try first. I also need to see if there ARE a control console.

((OOC: I'm back))

(borrowing Arnold's long-range radio for a second) @Aetius:
"Most recent developments include securing emergency generators and assaulting the Engineering section parts of the ship. Several hostiles encountered, but easily handled. They seem... Strange. One shot himself and we have about a dozen bodies that look like hostiles who have been shot, but we do not know by who - yet."

"Also, and pay attention to this; we have found what we believe to be a deceased drug investigation officer. It also appears that several civilian passengers are in apathy - whether they are drugged or not is yet to be determined. I am pretty certain that it is not solely caused by the increasing cold, although that is becoming critical soon if we don't get the boat moving soon. Any information you might have would be nice."

Aetius:

"Interesting development. Naturally, drug activity in South America is pretty prevalent. But they drugged the entire ship? That's quite...odd. Now that you have eliminated the hostiles, bring the ship back to port. It seems the mission end is within sight. Over."

Bill-
I need passwords for the console to try first. I also need to see if there ARE a control console.

There's a group of computers in the command center. You can hack into those if you want.

Bill

Radio to Jakko: Find some Passwords if possible, kay?

Action: Attempt to turn on console. If not possible, try to boost it open with my multiple decoder. If that isn't happening, open the computer and connect to the hard drive directly, intersecting the wires and providing direct power.

Action: use Password first, then multiple decoder. If I need to use the boost or connect directly, use my laptop as a secondary image moniter and power provider.

Bill

Radio to Jakko: Find some Passwords if possible, kay?

Action: Attempt to turn on console. If not possible, try to boost it open with my multiple decoder. If that isn't happening, open the computer and connect to the hard drive directly, intersecting the wires and providing direct power.

Action: use Password first, then multiple decoder. If I need to use the boost or connect directly, use my laptop as a secondary image moniter and power provider.

Assuming that the team will restore power to the system, then you will be able to have access to the computers.

Finn:

I'll come up. Ma Bell isn't so useful in these close quarters. Besides, something just ain't right on this mission. I wanna be topside when the curtain pulls back and Mr. Oz shows himself.

Never mind, I thought I was still in the infirmary. I'll stay in Engineering and help start the turbines.

Top Bottom