Yay for 5-second Airplane parodies!

I'm starting to like this Morrigan broad... :mischief:

Badum! I'm here with a new comic for you all! Now in spoilerscreen definition!

Spoiler whoa nice graphics :

That character is an original character. Sort of. She's based off other characters, when the wiki is updated then I'll write something about it. Maybe.

'

Funfact: Canberra has an International Airport, but the only flights that are international are private or politician planes because we're small. I made it so that Canberra actually has international flights because Sydney/Melbourne can go eat bagels, that's why. :p

I used to hate it when Steam did this. Seriously, every plane flight...

Oh and evil stuff. Yeah. Ominous.

Good night, and good luck! In something I dunno how to end posts.

I cannot express how funny that comic was Ninjacow...

Not even these smilies do it justice on just how hilarious your comic was!

:lmao: :rotfl: :lol:

And then I realised... where did I go wrong? Why was that comic so funny?

I cannot express how funny that comic was Ninjacow...

Not even these smilies do it justice on just how hilarious your comic was!

:lmao: :rotfl: :lol:

And then I realised... where did I go wrong? Why was that comic so funny?

That's the thing Styles, your comic is funny. It's just not as funny to you because you're most intimate with your comic than anyone else can ever be. Now I'm no humourologist, although I wish I was sometimes, but from what I've found part of what makes something funny is the surprise.

If you read my comic again, you'd (hopefully) still find it funny but not as hilarious as the first time. That's because you know the punchlines and the surprise is gone. Making the comic itself is an extra layer of cognition that's hard to describe, but it makes it harder to see what's funny about your own work. Trust me mate, you're doing well in comic making. They are funny. :)

I don't know, sometimes I find that I make a funny when I don't intend to! :crazyeye:

Also, Ninjacow owes $.25 into the "That's what she said" jar :p.

More checkpoint antics

Looks like the paper thin disguise didn't work

A fancy scanner from The Culture could though

Spot the consistencies throughout this comic....

God, I love that game.

And now... the transition between New Corteza Spaceport to the SCP Foundation. Fill in the gaps you know...

Also, guess who's making an appearance?

Of Gods and Kings

Spoiler :

You see, Sir Isaac Newton is known for a lot more than just being the guy who theorised gravity...

Into The Dramatic Music

It'sa everyone's favourite Mario character, apart from Luigi!

He's a real people person. I wonder who else has shown to be hostile except towards family and friends? Hmmm...

Coins of Purple

She hasn't flown the Observatory in quite a while. Or she's trying to annoy Greg

I was thinking Rosalina should stick around. Martha can be like a guest character who pops up at times.
Hey I really like Rosalina.

And there we are! Now to wait...

Hmm... looks like Rosalina might have to update her diplomatic immunity to cover Omega. They're part of the Council of Lumas, right?
No?
Voices in your head...

Top Bottom