That's the worst part about a Christmas Special... when hardly anyone is around to appreciate it. All that hard work gone to waste :(

Nice work Thorvald! :goodjob: :clap:

And the only people who do wait for me are kitsune pirates. Story of my life.

:hatsoff: Ya done good yourself, although I'm still not sold on TS3. :p

What, you don't like Time Splitters??

In any case, don'tcha worry, Thor. There was no Christmas to save in the first place. :p
I'll make it up to you next year. I promise!

(((((BTW great work)))))

That's the worst part about a Christmas Special... when hardly anyone is around to appreciate it. All that hard work gone to waste :(

Well I'm around to appreciate it:D

And now that Christmas and News Years is over, back to the regularly scheduled comics that no one understands.

Delia's a big fan of One Direction. I'm just indifferent towards it. Although making a movie about it is just pushing it guys...

The Christmas Special didn't stop her. In fact, it stopped her wild goose chase and brought her back to the plot.

And now to head off to Anno 2070 to get more screenshots! Seriously, I'm sort of out of them now.

And she didn't even bring back a wild goose!

Sailors for the YMCA? :p

There may be some delay in my next comic... maybe a week or two. Why?

If you haven't tried it, go and Google up Kerbal Space Program.
How hard can rocket science be? Very hard.

And what have I learned?
I should be nowhere near a rocket assembly bay.

By the way, that rocket you see if it ever took off would probably blow up on launch

Haruhi could have asked Morrigan for a lift :p. One day, I need to get that game. Instead, I got Starbound.

I should post up a comic...

I played Starbound for bit. Got quite far too before deciding to move on to my other games.

Oh and: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA! Haruhi is a true hero of Cobrastan Arstotzka!

And now, the weather.

Rise Of The Reds

Spoiler :

This isn't Pacific Rim after all. Or Neon Genesis... or some weird crossover of the two.

RIP Alexis Alexander...

I was trying to find a good comparison, but I drew a blank. So enjoy a lame comparison.

Guess all the references and win a prize... ritualistic stoning!

Our last sanctuary

That was the weather. Good night Night Vale, good night!

I made a comic...

Man, CG, all that Genre Savvy yet you didn't expect the antenna? :p

I'll confess, the second panel cracked me up.

Huh... in the second-last panel your beret is missing, yet cut to the last one it's like it never fell off.

Oh right, great work there! Now you just have to watch out for Darth Grievous Force-Pulling you back into Cloud City... or jumping down there to continue the battle. :goodjob:

Top Bottom